Random bible verse generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
19-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Random bible verse generator
because why not?

Just click "Get Random Verse".

It's of the entire bible.
Some of the verses I get a really fucking weird.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2013, 10:39 PM
RE: Random bible verse generator
Just did it.....creepy.

Quote:Acts 7:51 “You stubborn people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are always resisting the Holy Spirit, like your ancestors did!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-04-2013, 10:40 PM
My ancestors are totally catholic though....Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Finally, A way to fix the economy.

"and the priest will establish its conversion value, whether good or bad. According to the assessed conversion value of the priest, thus it will be."

Just an outsider looking inn.
19-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs who were that way from birth,and some who were made that way by others and some who became eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who is able to accept this should accept it.

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

19-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Oh fun!

Genesis 25:13 These are the names of Ishmael’s sons, by their names according to their records: Nebaioth (Ishmael’s firstborn), Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,

and

1samuel 10:27 But some wicked men said, “How can this man save us?” They despised him and did not even bring him a gift. But Saul said nothing about it.

Ha ha. Oh, one a day would be be so fun. It would take me 31,103 days to get through them, plus more since it's 'random'.
19-04-2013, 11:18 PM
(19-04-2013 10:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh fun!

Genesis 25:13 These are the names of Ishmael’s sons, by their names according to their records: Nebaioth (Ishmael’s firstborn), Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,

and

1samuel 10:27 But some wicked men said, “How can this man save us?” They despised him and did not even bring him a gift. But Saul said nothing about it.

Ha ha. Oh, one a day would be be so fun. It would take me 31,103 days to get through them, plus more since it's 'random'.

Fuckin' A, it's a sign. We've been looking for a good name for our impending son. Mibsam Napoleon it shall be. Angel

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
19-04-2013, 11:25 PM
Numbers 3:35 Now the leader of the clan of the families of Merari was Zuriel son of Abihail. These were to camp on the north side of the tabernacle.

Now THAT shit is inspired. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
19-04-2013, 11:29 PM
Genesis 25:15 Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.

Crap, now how am I supposed to decide the god inspired name? Sadcryface2

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
19-04-2013, 11:41 PM
(19-04-2013 11:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Numbers 3:35 Now the leader of the clan of the families of Merari was Zuriel son of Abihail. These were to camp on the north side of the tabernacle.

Now THAT shit is inspired. Weeping

North SIDE!!!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post