Random bible verse generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
19-04-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Random bible verse generator
Quote:2 Samuel10:5 Messengers told David what had happened, so he summoned them, for the men were thoroughly humiliated. The king said, “Stay in Jericho until your beards have grown again; then you may come back.”

Beardless pussies.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
20-04-2013, 06:16 AM
I got this one...

John 6:26
Jesus replied, “I tell you the solemn truth, you are looking for me not because you saw miraculous signs, but because you ate all the loaves of bread you wanted."

Geddit? They were looking for the John. Laughat

Mind you, if I want to draw a crowd for a briefing / seminar, free food does it every time.

Bowing

20-04-2013, 06:55 AM
'Muffs, you r da bomb! Great find!

2 Kings
18:24 Certainly you will not refuse one of my master’s minor officials and trust in Egypt for chariots and horsemen.

To war!!!!!

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
20-04-2013, 11:01 AM
(19-04-2013 10:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oh fun!

Genesis 25:13 These are the names of Ishmael’s sons, by their names according to their records: Nebaioth (Ishmael’s firstborn), Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,

and

1samuel 10:27 But some wicked men said, “How can this man save us?” They despised him and did not even bring him a gift. But Saul said nothing about it.

Ha ha. Oh, one a day would be be so fun. It would take me 31,103 days to get through them, plus more since it's 'random'.

That's not a bad idea.

The theists go on about how great their lives are because of the bible, perhaps we as atheists simply need to learn the ways of the bible.
And what better way to do that with a new random bible verse every day that we can try to live our lives following said bible verse, as to better understand our theist counter parts. Afterall, while we may disagree on many aspects, we do populate this earth together, so do we not ow it to each other to at least try to get a long?

Today was brought to you by the bible verse:

"3:8 Let those who curse the day curse it – those who are prepared to rouse Leviathan"

Wise words, wise words indeed. I have no fucking clue what the fuck they mean, but I shall live today by these wise words as a social experiment to better understand my theist counter parts.

FUCK TODAY!! it said to curse today

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:'Muffs, you r da bomb!

Too soon dude, too soon...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Ooooo, I got a good one today! So inspiring.

Exekiel 23:8 She did not abandon the prostitution she had practiced in Egypt; for in her youth men had sex with her, fondled her virgin breasts, and ravished her.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
20-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I swear all the verses I get are either about castration or hungry nekkid people.

Job 24:10 They go about naked, without clothing, and go hungry while they carry the sheaves.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

20-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Man wtf, you guys get some weird shit.

I keep getting some deep meaningful stuff.

"3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, so they will not become disheartened."

Cuts deep.

20-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:1 Timothy 1:3 "As I urged you when I was leaving for Macedonia, stay on in Ephesus to instruct certain people not to spread false teachings,"

Paul was such a hypocrite.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
20-04-2013, 06:25 PM
(20-04-2013 11:29 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ooooo, I got a good one today! So inspiring.

Exekiel 23:8 She did not abandon the prostitution she had practiced in Egypt; for in her youth men had sex with her, fondled her virgin breasts, and ravished her.

Very inspirational. I can feel the holy spirit moving through me (or perhaps it was the hot wings).
Honestly, if she has been whoring it up since Egypt, how can her titties still be called "virgin?"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lets end the space program....because Bible Shadow Fox 15 278 Today 02:10 AM
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  Doc's furshlugginer Sunday School (we're mad about the Bible) docskeptic 1,019 99,874 23-07-2014 08:01 AM
Last Post: docskeptic
  A Very Misanthropik Bible Study Misanthropik 37 737 22-07-2014 12:46 AM
Last Post: JONES
  The Bible ok'ing abortion???? MrKrispy601 27 531 21-07-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Updated on my 3rd read of the bible MrKrispy601 24 385 20-07-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: Fodder_From_The_Truth
  Hobby Lobby President Has Agenda To Have Mandatory Bible Curriculum In Public Schools WindyCityJazz 20 412 16-07-2014 06:13 AM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  Bible Golden Ratio "Code" TheLastEnemy 290 9,848 11-07-2014 10:42 AM
Last Post: Impulse