Random bible verse generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
20-04-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: Random bible verse generator
Proverbs 20:12 "The ear that hears and the eye that sees - the Lord has made them both."

So, apparently this Lord fella made a one-eared Cyclops. Nifty.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
20-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Quote:1 Kings 7:34 Each stand had four supports, one per side projecting out from the stand.

Well alright then. Can't just use three supports per stand I suppose.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist in Westeros's post
20-04-2013, 07:25 PM
This may be the summary of the Bible...

Nehemiah 6:8 I sent word back to him, “We are not engaged in these activities you are describing. All of this is a figment of your imagination.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-04-2013, 08:49 PM
(19-04-2013 10:51 PM)Foxcanine1 Wrote:  Finally, A way to fix the economy.

"and the priest will establish its conversion value, whether good or bad. According to the assessed conversion value of the priest, thus it will be."

You think you have a way to fix the economy?

Matthew
18:25 Because he was not able to repay it, the lord ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, children, and whatever he possessed, and repayment to be made.

That is some economy fixin' wisdom that only a god could have come up with.
Wise shit right there, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
20-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Quote:Job 13:6 “Listen now to my argument, and be attentive to my lips’ contentions.

I think childeye is trolling the verse generator somehow...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
20-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Genesis 7:20 The waters rose more than twenty feet above the mountains.

I think what the lord meant by this is give me your money.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote: Psalm 82:1 A psalm of Asaph. God stands in the assembly of El; in the midst of the gods he renders judgment.

Interesting, the bible itself isn't even monotheistic...Shocking

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-04-2013, 06:13 AM
Today's random bible verse to live by is brought to you by Exodus.
Exodus 25:23 to be exact. (and I swear to god I'm not making this shit up, one click and this is what I got.)
"You are to make a table of acacia wood; its length is to be three feet, its width one foot six inches, and its height two feet three inches."

Where the fuck am I going to get acacia wood?? I sense that todays verse to live by might be a bit of challenge..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-04-2013, 06:31 AM
My message for today...

I will do my best to heed these words.

Mark 6:17
For Herod himself had sent men, arrested John, and bound him in prison on account of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, because Herod had married her.

So it's ok for her to have two husbands? Or had Phil died / divorced her? Or was Herod the first husband?

And what did she say that got John arrested?

The plot thickens.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-04-2013, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 07:02 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
"We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall." - Proverbs 16:33.

Showing this to my folks and asking them what bible verse stipulates that they not gamble.

Oh wait, I know why it wouldn't make sense... BECAUSE THEY FUCKING RE-WROTE THE BIBLE TO FIT THEIR VIEWS.

Proverbs 16:33 - Into the lap the lot is cast down, but every decision by it is from Jehovah.

Hobo

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post