Random bible verse generator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
22-04-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Random bible verse generator
9:3 and his clothes became radiantly white, more so than any launderer in the world could bleach them.

Now, that is white!! Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Flowergurl's post
23-04-2013, 12:44 AM
(22-04-2013 10:51 PM)Flowergurl Wrote:  9:3 and his clothes became radiantly white, more so than any launderer in the world could bleach them.

Now, that is white!! Angel

Ancient oxi clean! Cleansing sin stains since 200BC!
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
23-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Acts 25:27 For it seems unreasonable to me to send a prisoner without clearly indicating the charges against him.”

Unfortunate, I didn't get something mad. If anything, given all this unlimited detention without charge bull pucky thats becoming the way of thing, this is even apt.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Oh! I nearly forgot my verse for the day!

Isaiah 41:19
I will make cedars, acacias, myrtles, and olive trees grow in the wilderness; I will make evergreens, firs, and cypresses grow together in the desert.

And then...

Pick a card, any card...

23-04-2013, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2013 09:45 AM by Humakt.)
(23-04-2013 07:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh! I nearly forgot my verse for the day!

Isaiah 41:19
I will make cedars, acacias, myrtles, and olive trees grow in the wilderness; I will make evergreens, firs, and cypresses grow together in the desert.

And then...

Pick a card, any card...

I pick you, your quite the card, my good man Smile.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post
23-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Judges: 18:18
When these men broke into Micah’s house and stole the carved image, the ephod, the personal idols, and the metal image, the priest said to them, “What are you doing?"
Blink
Well, this is an interesting bit of trivial coincidence.
Not only am I re-reading a book who's characters use a book (I Ching) as an oracle type devise -they in fact, call it The Oracle- but just yesterday on facebook, I posted as my cover photo an image of graffiti scratched into a metal wall asking, "What are you doing?"

Bowing Oh internet, you are indeed magical! Bowing

Ok, maybe not. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Todays random bible verse that will hopefully greatly improve our lives is...
*drum roll*

Psalm 53:4 "All those who behave wickedly do not understand – those who devour my people as if they were eating bread, and do not call out to God."

Wait, was that just a dig at baby eating atheists?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
24-04-2013, 12:55 AM
My special personal message for the day...

Mark 16:7
"But go, tell his disciples, even Peter, that he is going ahead of you into Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you.”

Translates to ... see you all later at the bar. Mine's a pint.

25-04-2013, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 03:39 AM by DLJ.)
Yeeeuucccchhhhhh!

Jeremiah 48:24
on Kerioth and Bozrah. It will come on all the towns of Moab, both far and near.

I'm assuming that this is referring to the coming of the lord?

An example of his omnipotency.

On further investigation...

25 The horn of Moab is cut off, and his arm is broken, saith the Lord.

26 Make ye him drunken: for he magnified himself against the Lord: Moab also shall wallow in his vomit, and he also shall be in derision.

This obviously translates to...

Moab was very horny and was fapping until his hard-on faded and his arm got tired. The problem was that he was too drunk. He claimed that his cock was bigger than his boss's cock and then he threw up and everyone else laughed at him.

Moral of the story:

There are just some things one should not do at an office party. Laughat

25-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Chronicles 1 5:22 Because God fought for them, they killed many of the enemy. They dispossessed the Hagrites and lived in their land until the exile.

Meh. Sounds like another biblical genocide story. I'm not even going to bother to look up "the Hagrites". Probably a tribe that didn't sacrifice their lambs correctly or some such bullshit.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post