Random emails from TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2012, 09:15 PM
Random emails from TTA?
So I just received an email notification informing me that hughsie started a new thread in this that, a forum I am subscribed too.
Wierd. So I click the unsubscribe button thinking I may have accidentally subscribed to the this that section somehow... But I was taken to a page informing me I am not currently subscribed to anything.
Not sure why I got the notification and I'm wondering I anyone else has gotten notifications like this?

Not that I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting for all of hughsies drunken posts.... Wink

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Random emails from TTA?
(01-03-2012 09:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So I just received an email notification informing me that hughsie started a new thread in this that, a forum I am subscribed too.
Wierd. So I click the unsubscribe button thinking I may have accidentally subscribed to the this that section somehow... But I was taken to a page informing me I am not currently subscribed to anything.
Not sure why I got the notification and I'm wondering I anyone else has gotten notifications like this?

Not that I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting for all of hughsies drunken posts.... Wink

I've not had anything like it. I only get emails when someone PM's me.

I think God knows how great my drunken posts are and doesn't want you to miss out Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
01-03-2012, 09:24 PM
(01-03-2012 09:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 09:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  So I just received an email notification informing me that hughsie started a new thread in this that, a forum I am subscribed too.

I think God knows how great my drunken posts are and doesn't want you to miss out Big Grin.

[Image: face%20_punch_lady.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-03-2012, 10:07 PM
(01-03-2012 09:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 09:19 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

[Image: face%20_punch_lady.gif]

What a shit punch. I would've ripped her face off...bitch!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 8 users Like aurora's post
02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Then there's the teenage girl behind her.. You can see the smirk as the punch lands. I wouldn't want to know someone that cold/nasty.

Regarding forum and thread subscriptions issues:
I will get to them soon. It's only a template issue - the forum template needs to catch up to the software updates.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
02-03-2012, 05:53 PM
(01-03-2012 10:07 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  What a shit punch. I would've ripped her face off...bitch!!

Wow! I love this new fired up Aurora2020. I'm getting shivers Wink.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
02-03-2012, 06:48 PM
That's cool Deep, I just thought it was weird, or that I was forever losing my grip on reality.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2012, 07:34 PM
(02-03-2012 05:53 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 10:07 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  What a shit punch. I would've ripped her face off...bitch!!

You aint seen nothin' yet Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 3 users Like aurora's post
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
(03-03-2012 07:34 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  

She's an Aussie for chrissake, beating the shit out their men is just foreplay.

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-03-2012, 06:26 PM
(05-03-2012 06:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 07:34 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  

She's an Aussie for chrissake, beating the shit out their men is just foreplay.

Note to self: after work, must cancel flight to Oz. Undecided

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My