Random emails from TTA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Random emails from TTA?
(06-03-2012 04:18 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Yes, I love boys (men) Tongue
I really, really do mmmmmmm

You know, the more I read on this site from certain females the more I think that women are just as much depraved, raging sex addicts as men, you just have a worldwide conspiracy to stop us realising it so you have something to criticise us for.

PS. Erxomai, she lives nowhere near you, stop getting so excited!

Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-03-2012, 10:27 PM
(07-03-2012 09:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(06-03-2012 04:18 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Yes, I love boys (men) Tongue
I really, really do mmmmmmm

You know, the more I read on this site from certain females the more I think that women are just as much depraved, raging sex addicts as men, you just have a worldwide conspiracy to stop us realising it so you have something to criticise us for.

PS. Erxomai, she lives nowhere near you, stop getting so excited!

Big Grin

That's probably a good thing!Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-03-2012, 10:45 AM
I love what this thread has become. And so quickly too. If there is going to be a zombie outbreak I hope it starts with Hughsie, Erxomai, and Aurora. That way we can be assured it will spread very fast.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2012, 12:27 PM
(08-03-2012 10:45 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I love what this thread has become. And so quickly too. If there is going to be a zombie outbreak I hope it starts with Hughsie, Erxomai, and Aurora. That way we can be assured it will spread very fast.

The only thing we're missing from this thread, now that you've introduced Zombies is Hitler and kitties!

[Image: hitler_07.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel