Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Random thoughts
It occurs to me it is best to consider whether the continued survival of your genetic line is in the best interests of the species prior to pregnancy.

[Image: nmQuHgZ.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-07-2017, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 16-07-2017 11:53 AM by Cosmo.)
K that's pretty funny. Laugh out load

I was just thinking to myself about how some people say that part of the source of religion's value nowadays is the comfort believing in a heavenly father figure of some sort brings...

... ...

... Can I just say... I am incredibly relieved that there is no ancient invisible man, who claims to be my dad, who watches me when I poop.

"Just go, it's okay. I'm only your invisible dad."

Just remember theists: when you poop, God is watching you. So wipe thoroughly, and wash your hands.

~ The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you ~
-Neil Degrasse Tyson
[Image: stairway_to_heaven_by_tomtr.png]
~ 0 ~
16-07-2017, 11:57 AM
(16-07-2017 11:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It occurs to me it is best to consider whether the continued survival of your genetic line is in the best interests of the species prior to pregnancy.

[Image: nmQuHgZ.jpg]

A lesson learned too late. Undecided I feel ya on that. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-07-2017, 12:08 PM
In SF yesterday there was a guy whose gimmick was to hide behind branches and scare people as they walked on the sidewalk, he had a tip box, he was doing it for hours. He held up a bunch of branches to give the illusion it was a bush. It was pretty entertaining.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-07-2017, 12:28 PM
(17-07-2017 12:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  In SF yesterday there was a guy whose gimmick was to hide behind branches and scare people as they walked on the sidewalk, he had a tip box, he was doing it for hours. He held up a bunch of branches to give the illusion it was a bush. It was pretty entertaining.

That's the Bushman/men of San Francisco Heart Love them! I think the original guy died sadly, but I think there are a few others that still do his act.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-07-2017, 02:10 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got the best idea for a business!!! I did a few trial runs, the model could really work, and I could maybe possibly make little money for my efforts.

NEED BUSINESS PLAN! Thank G-d I'm a Jew.

[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAanAAAAJGRjNGI5ZjhmLWQ4ZWIt...YWZhMg.jpg]

So excited!!!
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
17-07-2017, 02:15 PM
(17-07-2017 02:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got the best idea for a business!!! I did a few trial runs, the model could really work, and I could maybe possibly make little money for my efforts.

So excited!!!

My grandmother apparently knows how to launder money. If you need any help with that let me know. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
17-07-2017, 03:46 PM
(17-07-2017 02:15 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 02:10 PM)Aliza Wrote:  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got the best idea for a business!!! I did a few trial runs, the model could really work, and I could maybe possibly make little money for my efforts.

So excited!!!

My grandmother apparently knows how to launder money. If you need any help with that let me know. Big Grin

I laundered money once. When I went to get my clothes out of the dryer, I found $40 in the lint filter. I was pretty excited until I figured out I had left it in the pocket of my jeans when I threw them into the laundry.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
17-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Is it necessary to respond to everything?

Is the sound of your own vice that fascinating to you that you think others are equally fascinated?

Sometimes it's okay to simply STFU.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
19-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Okay M&M's aren't so bad when they're added to trail mix. The salt on the rest of the ingredients balances out the chocolate so they're really not gross at all. I can tolerate M&M's under these conditions.