Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Random thoughts
I saw Diablo and thought you all were hiking in a Blizzard game. Facepalm Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
15-08-2017, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2017 06:32 PM by jennybee.)
(15-08-2017 06:04 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 05:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  We should all hike Diablo together some time Smile

I'd have to practice driving there by myself, haven't driven anywhere that far yet, but that'd be fun. Tongue

It would be Smile Mt. Diablo extends a fairly long stretch, near which part did you hike recently?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-08-2017, 06:44 PM
(15-08-2017 06:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-08-2017 06:04 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I'd have to practice driving there by myself, haven't driven anywhere that far yet, but that'd be fun. Tongue

It would be Smile Mt. Diablo extends a fairly long stretch, near which part did you hike recently?

We basically took some pictures on the road to the summit (drove), then drove up to the summit, took some more pictures, then we walked down the road and went down the Mary Bowerman Trail. That's where we found the rock that people were climbing.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Somewhere, someone needs to buy a Tiki torch for a backyard party and is afraid of being thought of as a white supremacist by the cashier or other customers.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
18-08-2017, 11:54 AM
(18-08-2017 11:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Somewhere, someone needs to buy a Tiki torch for a backyard party and is afraid of being thought of as a white supremacist by the cashier or other customers.

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-08-2017, 12:16 PM
(15-08-2017 06:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I saw Diablo and thought you all were hiking in a Blizzard game. Facepalm Tongue

I saw Mount Diablo and resisted the urge (until now) to say something naughty about mounting the devil.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
18-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Frustrating that I'm trying to share artwork and live art streams, but they're ignored or missed because people would rather argue or preach.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
18-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Random thoughts. Shit, man, I just got high. Yes

It's silly but anytime anyone in my family asks, "who's that?", I answer, Trevor. I don't know why, but I started it and it's always funny to my kids.

Does anybody really know someone named Trevor in real life? I mean apart from that guy on The Daily Show. I mean I like him, but he's no fucking John Stewart. No

Not that he's suppose to be, but you get used to a good show and...never mind.

Anyway, we have wicked large garden spiders that build huge webs every night in the same places. They are the coolest thing to watch when they are building their webs.

I've seen them pull ninja shit, dropping down on a thread and using the breeze to place them exactly where they want to be on the web. We have one that we were watching with the kids and of course had to name it.

I have my own wild pet garden spider named Trevor. I'm pretty sure we're cool, cus he keeps coming around. His webs are around five feet in diameter and he can put one up in what seems like around twenty minutes.

Crazy fucking spiders...they are awesomely efficient creatures. A testament to the intricacies of evolution. And freaky to look at.

Happy Friday night everybody. Banana_zorro

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
18-08-2017, 11:01 PM
(18-08-2017 10:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Does anybody really know someone named Trevor in real life? I mean apart from that guy on The Daily Show. I mean I like him, but he's no fucking John Stewart. No

Not that he's suppose to be, but you get used to a good show and...never mind.

Fuck Trevor Noah! He's not funny and those pants he's trying to wear are way too big for him. It's one thing to make jokes about the US as an American... then you're laughing with us. It's another thing to make fun of us and laugh at us.

John Oliver says "us." On the few episodes I watched, Trevor Noah said "you guys." It was enough to polarize me against him.

Fuck you, Trevor Noah, you arrogant, anti-American fuck. Take your shit side show back to South Africa and make it big over there. -Oh but you apparently needed to come here to make it big. So say "we" when you poke fun at us.

(This is random thoughts, not the ranting corner. Here's a random thought: Trevor Noah's ratings are inferior to Jon Stewart's, and Comedy Central sounds like Trump as they try to sweeten their sour grapes with bullshit reasons to justify their dumb-ass decision to bypass seasoned comedians and established Daily Show correspondents in favor of this no-name hack they hired)

/"Random thought"
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
18-08-2017, 11:15 PM
(18-08-2017 10:11 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Random thoughts. Shit, man, I just got high. Yes

It's silly but anytime anyone in my family asks, "who's that?", I answer, Trevor. I don't know why, but I started it and it's always funny to my kids.

Does anybody really know someone named Trevor in real life? I mean apart from that guy on The Daily Show. I mean I like him, but he's no fucking John Stewart. No

Yes, but only one. He has an identical twin named Travis. Haven't seen either in years. An old flame that I thought could maybe be rekindled worked with both of them for a time so that's how I met them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post