Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2016, 10:01 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(14-12-2016 09:55 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If Alpacastan and Llama Land went to war, the fighting would be fast and furryous. (And now it's time for bed methinks.)

Yup. Up to you room, young man! Angry Laugh out load Fucking furries. Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
14-12-2016, 10:30 PM
(14-12-2016 10:01 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-12-2016 09:55 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If Alpacastan and Llama Land went to war, the fighting would be fast and furryous. (And now it's time for bed methinks.)

Yup. Up to you room, young man! Angry Laugh out load Fucking furries. Laugh out load

Not a furry, just someone tired enough to think the word "Alpacastan" was funny. Llama Land was the best Llama nation name I could do. Tongue Llamatopia perhaps? The Llama's Republic? The United Llamas of the Americas? The Llamapean Union? The Holy Llama Empire? (I have been up 20 hours now after only three of sleep, and yes, off to bed indeed.) The Camelid Caliphate has a nice ring to it if they were to join with Alpacastan.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Certain parts of the Mary Tyler Moore theme song really rock!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
15-12-2016, 01:54 PM
(15-12-2016 01:09 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Certain parts of the Mary Tyler Moore theme song really rock!!

The fade out at the end??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-12-2016, 02:19 PM
The horns!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
15-12-2016, 06:04 PM
I have absolutely no recollection of that show's tunes.
15-12-2016, 06:26 PM
(15-12-2016 06:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I have absolutely no recollection of that show's tunes.

She could turn the world on with her smile.

----
15-12-2016, 07:35 PM
....does Jesus watch me wash my winkie?

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-12-2016, 07:46 PM
(15-12-2016 06:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 06:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I have absolutely no recollection of that show's tunes.

She could turn the world on with her smile.

Nope, no bells ringing even faintly. And if someone posts a youtube of it, I won't watch it. I don't need any more earworms in my life. I have a little over 5000 tunes on my computer, and it's only music I like, so if I have a tune in my head, it's probably one of those. I don't listen to the radio (I have an ipod- David Matthews Band ATM, on my laptop) or watch TV much (maybe 10 hours a year), either.
15-12-2016, 09:20 PM
(15-12-2016 07:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 06:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  She could turn the world on with her smile.

Nope, no bells ringing even faintly. And if someone posts a youtube of it, I won't watch it. I don't need any more earworms in my life. I have a little over 5000 tunes on my computer, and it's only music I like, so if I have a tune in my head, it's probably one of those. I don't listen to the radio (I have an ipod- David Matthews Band ATM, on my laptop) or watch TV much (maybe 10 hours a year), either.

Take it easy, Fireball, it's just a song. Facepalm

----
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post