Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(19-10-2017 07:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 07:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd never even bothered to look up what a fidget spinner is in the midst of all the hype that's already come and gone until my spouse's parents got one for my kids last weekend.

I was only mildly amused at first. Then one of the cats discovered it, and everything changed. I've now concluded that they are amazing inventions.

Just be careful, there have been some reports of those catching on fire. I was going to buy one for my nephew but then there was a consumer news report here about them.

If they still spin while on fire, that sounds more like an awesome hidden feature than a problem.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
19-10-2017, 07:58 PM
(19-10-2017 07:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 07:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just be careful, there have been some reports of those catching on fire. I was going to buy one for my nephew but then there was a consumer news report here about them.

If they still spin while on fire, that sounds more like an awesome hidden feature than a problem.

Why do I think you're going to be posting in the First World Problem Section in a day or two complaining that you've burned off your eyebrows Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2017, 08:00 PM
(19-10-2017 07:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2017 07:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If they still spin while on fire, that sounds more like an awesome hidden feature than a problem.

Why do I think you're going to be posting in the First World Problem Section in a day or two complaining that you've burned off your eyebrows Laugh out load

Laugh out load
... and my cat won't talk to me anymore.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
20-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Hmmmm. Trump looks a little worse for the wear these days. He's looking quite a few years older and very worn out. Is this job getting to him? Is it hard and stressful?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Oh well! I guess he knew what he signed up for! Girl_nails
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
20-10-2017, 07:02 PM
I clean my cuts with rocket fuel.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-10-2017, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2017 07:40 PM by jennybee.)
The new neighbors who just moved in put a family of plastic pink flamingos in their yard. I think I'm seriously going to have to be friends with these people Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Life goal: do more productive things than non-productive things.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
21-10-2017, 09:44 AM
I thought about my death briefly today, wondered how many people would actually pitch up at the funeral, lost interest in my thought and got on with my day Laugh out load

Get your own bleeding hymn book
[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
21-10-2017, 10:19 AM
I fixed my pool heater today, saving about $450!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
21-10-2017, 11:14 AM
I wonder what my dog thinks of me. She gets her belly rubbed, ears scratched, fed treats and meals and not made to do anything. Consider

1) What a great guy!
2) What a sucker!
3) Yabut who are you?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post