Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Random thoughts
Centuries back, when people got locked in the stocks for weeks as punishment, did they have to relieve themselves on themselves?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 03:21 PM
What are you thinking about right now?
Hi,

I'm wondering if we might have a regular thread: 'What are you thinking about right now?'

Its an easy way of sharing what is immediately on our minds, without having to start a whole new thread subject.

So, how about it? I'll certainly be a regular. Smile

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
22-12-2016, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2016 04:10 PM by Loom.)
RE: What are you thinking about right now?
Why the heck do people think I'm still working when my uniform's off and I'm beelining to the doors?

...maybe this should go in the rant thread? Unsure

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
22-12-2016, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking about how the Xmas present I got for my fiance won't get here until Dec. 29th even though they said it would be here by Xmas Day. Now I have to figure out another gift that I'll have to buy like at Kohls or something since they are 24 hours right now and I don't get off work until 9:30PM...ugh this is so stressful!

But yeah he'll understand, it's just that he's the most important person in my life and I want him to have a great Xmas. I just gotta figure out that filler gift like today.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
22-12-2016, 03:32 PM
That chana masala was way too spicy.
22-12-2016, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 12:03 AM by Kernel Sohcahtoa.)
Some of the Star Trek episodes that I enjoy are the ones where the main female character is interested in Spock or McCoy and not Kirk; IMO, Kirk's reactions and expressions are pretty amusing on these occasions. For me at least, I've never been a Kirk type of guy; I'm more like Spock (one of my closest friend's girlfriends described me as Mr. Spock) or Picard.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
22-12-2016, 03:49 PM
(22-12-2016 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  *sniff sniff*

....there are no boys in this house. Why does it smell like boys in here? Dayum, I apparently really need a shower. Dodgy

EW! you got some on you..... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
22-12-2016, 03:51 PM
(22-12-2016 03:49 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 09:50 AM)Aliza Wrote:  *sniff sniff*

....there are no boys in this house. Why does it smell like boys in here? Dayum, I apparently really need a shower. Dodgy

EW! you got some on you..... Big Grin

I was going to say something really dirty here, but I like having nothing but positive rep. Censored

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
22-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Do other people think about crazy shit like I do?
22-12-2016, 03:58 PM
^Burp!^

Thinking about taking the turbo off the exhaust manifold while it is all out of the truck, and port matching it.