Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(31-12-2016 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I don't like Shai's signature. He's more than a worm.

A Dr in the emergency department once told me this, I recall exactly: "This is the first time we've met. I'm a casualty Dr so we'll probably never meet again, but I think you don't place enough value on yourself."

He woke me up. I resembled xianity in a way. The denial and negation of oneself. I was doing to myself what xians have stolen from them everyday.

Fucking sandworm. Good for catching whiting and flathead.

[Image: dune-1024x640.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2016, 04:51 AM
I am watching a large huntsman spider hunt a cockroach. I saw the roach and knew the spider would see it too. Then he showed himself. He's waiting patiently on my door. Big as my palm. He knows where the roach is. The roach is screwed. This spider has been living here a while. We leave each other in peace.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
31-12-2016, 04:53 AM
He's begun to move. Down near the floor ready to spring.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-12-2016, 05:02 AM
You should plays the JAWS soundtrack, to properly set the mood.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2016, 07:27 AM
(31-12-2016 04:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am watching a large huntsman spider hunt a cockroach. I saw the roach and knew the spider would see it too. Then he showed himself. He's waiting patiently on my door. Big as my palm. He knows where the roach is. The roach is screwed. This spider has been living here a while. We leave each other in peace.

Italicizing mine. That's right up until it goes all face-hugger on you. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
31-12-2016, 06:52 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
01-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Home is where the heart is...

Blink

WHAT?... Stop looking at me that way, he doesn't need it anymore he's dead...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
01-01-2017, 01:30 AM
(23-12-2016 09:40 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Let it be understood that I am way, way, way past the boys cootie phase!

Yea well ... might want to keep it on the back burner. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Am I the only one just a little upset that Banjo didn't deign to tell us the rest of the spider-and-cockroach saga?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
01-01-2017, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2017 08:51 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I forgot how boring Genesis is, but will do this "Bible in a year" reading plan thing for the Catholic edition of the Bible.

(31-12-2016 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I don't like Shai's signature. He's more than a worm.

A Dr in the emergency department once told me this, I recall exactly: "This is the first time we've met. I'm a casualty Dr so we'll probably never meet again, but I think you don't place enough value on yourself."

He woke me up. I resembled xianity in a way. The denial and negation of oneself. I was doing to myself what xians have stolen from them everyday.

Only if you want the sandworm to break into sand trout and begin sealing away Earth's water rather than catching delicious fish! Wink But thanks, do need to come up with a new signature at some point probably...

(31-12-2016 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

[Image: dune-1024x640.jpg]

Love the Litany Against Fear by Frank Herbert. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post