Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2017, 12:59 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(08-01-2017 12:11 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 04:08 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  What makes you think that pasta was invented in China?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallion_pancake

Pasta, amigo. Pasta. Noodles.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2017, 03:18 PM
If TheBibleReloaded wins its lawsuit against the Christiano Brothers, it's almost inevitable for a cheesy Christian movie to be made about evil atheist Youtubers who attack innocent Christian filmmakers. But the Christians triumph in the end, because God is with them.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2017, 04:58 PM
With Google I can answer almost every weird question which pops up in my tiny brain in a matter of seconds. I no longer have to work for knowledge nearly as hard as I used to. It's a blessing. And a curse.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-01-2017, 05:07 PM
(12-01-2017 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  With Google I can answer almost every weird question which pops up in my tiny brain in a matter of seconds. I no longer have to work for knowledge nearly as hard as I used to. It's a blessing. And a curse.

Questions that used to keep people awake at night are now just a simple search away.

Yes penguins do have knees. http://penguins.neaq.org/2010/07/faq-do-...knees.html

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-01-2017, 06:58 PM
(12-01-2017 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 04:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  With Google I can answer almost every weird question which pops up in my tiny brain in a matter of seconds. I no longer have to work for knowledge nearly as hard as I used to. It's a blessing. And a curse.

Questions that used to keep people awake at night are now just a simple search away.

Yes penguins do have knees. http://penguins.neaq.org/2010/07/faq-do-...knees.html

Never seen a penguin skeleton before! Cool! The things I learn on the internet.
12-01-2017, 10:46 PM
(12-01-2017 05:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

So glad I started this thread!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
13-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Should my socks match my underwear?
All my socks are either black or white but I have underwear in a variety of colours (that's right, coloUr...fucking Yanks). But I don't like red socks. What to do?
13-01-2017, 08:11 AM
(13-01-2017 12:40 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Should my socks match my underwear?
All my socks are either black or white but I have underwear in a variety of colours (that's right, coloUr...fucking Yanks). But I don't like red socks. What to do?

What is really funny about this comment is, the Red Sox are the bitter enemy of Yankees in America. You disparage the Yanks while agreeing with them by your ensuing disparage of red socks. Smartass

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
13-01-2017, 08:40 AM

If you wear the underwear long enough it will change colour.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
13-01-2017, 08:45 AM
(13-01-2017 08:40 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

If you wear the underwear long enough it will change colour.

No shit?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.