Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(22-01-2017 09:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You should already have a shell in the chamber. Why would you willingly give your opponent the following tactical information? ----

1. Where you are.
2. What kind of weapon you're using.
3. You're a amateur, who shouldn't be a problem to negate.

Better bet -- shoot from cover, concealment if cover isn't available - and don't warn anyone.

If they need to be shot - you're not required to inform them of the fact.

And how, pray tell, will the police be able to tell you from the bad guy?

From Dallas police chief says armed civilians in Texas 'increasingly challenging'
Quote:Seeing multiple people carrying rifles led police initially to believe they were under attack by multiple shooters.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Hi,

We have a thing here with tradesmen. If they talk about how good they are, don't employ them. Maybe the same applies in politics, but my experience has been in trade.

D.
[+] 3 users Like Dworkin's post
23-01-2017, 10:09 AM
(23-01-2017 02:53 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

We have a thing here with tradesmen. If they talk about how good they are, don't employ them. Maybe the same applies in politics, but my experience has been in trade.

D.

Same thing with engineers (well, people in general)- the more they expound on their abilities, the less they can or will actually do. It's pathetic.
23-01-2017, 10:49 AM
I guess it's apparent how rappers vote.

They haven't embraced "DJ" Trump as one of their own......

go figure...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
23-01-2017, 11:45 AM
I can't decide on a Sleep Number.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
23-01-2017, 11:47 AM
(23-01-2017 11:45 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  I can't decide on a Sleep Number.

An insomniac's sleep number is usually zero.............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
23-01-2017, 12:41 PM

I ran the pressure up until it was 100%, and then let a little out until the mattress conformed to me. It's pretty good, but my wife wanted the 4" memory foam, which makes it a little stiff. Still, it's the best sleep I've ever gotten. We should have bought that thing 20 YA. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-01-2017, 12:43 PM
(23-01-2017 12:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

I ran the pressure up until it was 100%, and then let a little out until the mattress conformed to me. It's pretty good, but my wife wanted the 4" memory foam, which makes it a little stiff. Still, it's the best sleep I've ever gotten. We should have bought that thing 20 YA. Sleepy

Yeah, it is still an adjustment period for me, but the wife loves it. I'm setting it to 60 tonight. Started at 40, then 45 then 50. We got the 2-inch foam and the "keep cool" cover. Hopefully I'll dial in on the right number soon.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
23-01-2017, 05:26 PM
(23-01-2017 12:41 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

If it'll help -- my compressor in the garage will adjust up to 250 psi......

It'll look like a small planet when you're done inflating it......

Laughat

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-01-2017, 06:15 PM
I'd love to see that bladder pop!

----