Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(25-01-2017 08:41 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(25-01-2017 06:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I never go poop without a voice recorder because that's where I have many of my best ideas that I'd otherwise forget as soon as the poop is finished.

Please, oh please, never share any of those recordings with me.

I try to time it so I'm not interrupted by background noise. Doesn't always work out.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 01:56 PM
(25-01-2017 06:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I never go poop without a voice recorder because that's where I have many of my best ideas that I'd otherwise forget as soon as the poop is finished.

I also had a great idea while I was pooping, it was to never eat vindaloo ever again.
[+] 3 users Like Manic's post
25-01-2017, 02:23 PM
(25-01-2017 01:56 PM)Manic Wrote:  

I also had a great idea while I was pooping, it was to never eat vindaloo ever again.

But you didn't write it down, therefore the next time the opportunity comes around you're gonna do it.

Now I'm thinking of the episode of Red Dwarf with the vindaloo monster.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
25-01-2017, 04:18 PM
I'm pooping right now and all that came to mind was to post that fact here.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2017, 09:23 AM
A bunch of Facebook friends just shared a video of a so called hero dog said to be saving another dog by pulling it out of a river by the stick it was carrying. I don't think it was actually trying to save the other dog. I think it just wanted the stick and the other dog just happened to be attached to it.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-01-2017, 09:31 AM
(26-01-2017 09:23 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A bunch of Facebook friends just shared a video of a so called hero dog said to be saving another dog by pulling it out of a river by the stick it was carrying. I don't think it was actually trying to save the other dog. I think it just wanted the stick and the other dog just happened to be attached to it.

Or they both were trying to save the stick.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Why do people get together to eat?

They don't get together to shit.

input/output --- why the difference???

Probably because it's hard to change seating for the number in the party...................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
26-01-2017, 12:17 PM
(26-01-2017 12:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why do people get together to eat?

Probably because it's hard to change seating for the number in the party...................

It's not so much the eating but spending quality time together.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-01-2017, 12:20 PM
(26-01-2017 12:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

It's not so much the eating but spending quality time together.

Pfftt.... "quality time" -- another popular catchword that really means nothing definitive. It's like "family values" -- sounds good - means little...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
26-01-2017, 05:17 PM

I can see it now. Extended families holding hands in prayer before they pass that first turd....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post