Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(07-12-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 12:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Do you really think Beau would like a bow? I bought him a cashmere winter scarf for his last birthday... I guess he could just tie it into a bow if he really wanted to.

Naaah, good suggestion, but I think we need to get back to the drawing boards on this one.

We can always use his other forum name, "Tartarus Sauce" to come up with clever rhyming gifts.

Is Beau one of your pet birds? Or a four footed friend?

And I'm on the West Coast and it's 10:30 here. Aren't you in FLorida? That would make it 1:30 there. What are ya doin up so late.....go to bed girl! Smile

Yeah, I'm kind of tired and loopy, too. -And by "tired and loopy," I mean stoend off my ass and probably shouldn't be posting.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2016, 01:50 AM
(07-12-2016 01:03 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is Beau one of your pet birds? Or a four footed friend?

And I'm on the West Coast and it's 10:30 here. Aren't you in FLorida? That would make it 1:30 there. What are ya doin up so late.....go to bed girl! Smile

Yeah, I'm kind of tired and loopy, too. -And by "tired and loopy," I mean stoend off my ass and probably shouldn't be posting.

[Image: tumblr_mejb95uzuC1ru3fl1.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
07-12-2016, 01:51 AM
(07-12-2016 01:03 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Yeah, I'm kind of tired and loopy, too. -And by "tired and loopy," I mean stoend off my ass and probably shouldn't be posting.

From the bloody silly posts I've been reading, it's a good thing you're asleep!

Sweet dreams Aliza. Smile

Yeah, you don't normally make spelling mistakes. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Watching "Law and Order" the other night, I realized I grew up deprived.

As a teenager, I didn't have any hot women teachers, or friend's mothers, who wanted to get me in bed.

It's just not fair, ya know????

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
07-12-2016, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 06:50 AM by unfogged.)
(06-12-2016 07:10 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. Discuss.

Rhode Island is an island; Providence Plantations is the part on the mainland.
Tongue

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
07-12-2016, 07:04 AM
(06-12-2016 07:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 06:50 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  If by genius you mean blasphemous fool, I agree.

And I bet it was invented in California, the freaks.

Dodgy

Why is it called a pineapple when there is neither pine nor apple in it?

Why don't applejacks taste like applejack?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
07-12-2016, 07:55 AM
How did the first early humans go, "Man, I think that stuff coming out of the cow would taste good"? As I was taking my cholesterol meds today with a glass of milk, it hit me as a weird random thought.

(07-12-2016 12:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 12:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Why don't you get Beau a.....

[Image: 1329152848555261256baby%20blue%20bow-hi.png]

Sometimes I can be a really funny person.........and then there are times I'm not. Rolleyes

Do you really think Beau would like a bow? I bought him a cashmere winter scarf for his last birthday... I guess he could just tie it into a bow if he really wanted to.

Naaah, good suggestion, but I think we need to get back to the drawing boards on this one.

We can always use his other forum name, "Tartarus Sauce" to come up with clever rhyming gifts.

I think another scarf is in order, what's his Hogwarts House?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
07-12-2016, 08:11 AM
(06-12-2016 11:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Hmmmmm.... what should I get Beau for his birthday?

A pet tarantula. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 3 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-12-2016, 08:18 AM
(07-12-2016 01:03 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 12:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Is Beau one of your pet birds? Or a four footed friend?

Where in Florida?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Co Worker is boring, I prefer Cow Orker.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post