Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(28-01-2017 09:58 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 09:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The year of the cock, huh????

I guess that explains why everyone's being such a dick....

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2017, 11:56 AM
All the people on the news are wearing coats and hats. It's apparently still winter in the north.

I want to try winter out. Undecided
28-01-2017, 11:57 AM
(28-01-2017 11:56 AM)Aliza Wrote:  All the people on the news are wearing coats and hats. It's apparently still winter in the north.

More than welcome to switch with me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
28-01-2017, 12:11 PM
Yellow nail polish isn't easy to put on, looks MUCH better in the bottle. Unsure

Be true to yourself. Heart
28-01-2017, 01:15 PM
I must look different somehow today? At Toys R Us, in sweats and a tee shirt, some old woman kept asking me if I worked there and how to find Minecraft toys. Told her twice I didn't work there, but showed her anyhow, because didn't want she and the grandkid to wander around lost. Coming in to work, someone asked me if I was here for the veteran computer training. On the elevator at work, an older couple asked me for directions to the gym. Normally no one speaks to me.

(28-01-2017 11:57 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 11:56 AM)Aliza Wrote:  All the people on the news are wearing coats and hats. It's apparently still winter in the north.

More than welcome to switch with me.

Or me. Cheeseland is a balmy 20 degrees or so, and that's warm for this time of year.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-01-2017, 01:24 PM
(28-01-2017 01:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I must look different somehow today? At Toys R Us, in sweats and a tee shirt, some old woman kept asking me if I worked there and how to find Minecraft toys. Told her twice I didn't work there, but showed her anyhow, because didn't want she and the grandkid to wander around lost. Coming in to work, someone asked me if I was here for the veteran computer training. On the elevator at work, an older couple asked me for directions to the gym. Normally no one speaks to me.

(28-01-2017 11:57 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  More than welcome to switch with me.

Or me. Cheeseland is a balmy 20 degrees or so, and that's warm for this time of year.

Screw the weather, I want the cheese.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-01-2017, 01:30 PM
(28-01-2017 01:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 01:15 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I must look different somehow today? At Toys R Us, in sweats and a tee shirt, some old woman kept asking me if I worked there and how to find Minecraft toys. Told her twice I didn't work there, but showed her anyhow, because didn't want she and the grandkid to wander around lost. Coming in to work, someone asked me if I was here for the veteran computer training. On the elevator at work, an older couple asked me for directions to the gym. Normally no one speaks to me.

Screw the weather, I want the cheese.
Funny you should say that, I'm within about 40 minutes of driving time of the Cheese Castle. If you ever drive through here, you should visit it...all the cheese you could want. And cheeseheads.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-01-2017, 11:57 PM
I want to set up a little touristy trap type "art" place filled with things like fake taxidermy dangerous animals, creepy wax statues, and sculptures of dangerous folklore creatures. I would have it be a strictly enforced rule that the place closes at 8:45, and have my employees make a huge deal about making absolutely sure no one was still in there and having a ton of overkill security measures setup before 9. Then I'd have speakers from inside play growling and screaming noises and make it so it looked like those metal slide down security windows were being pressed against really hard. The employees would be trained to answer all questions vaguely and cryptically.

It'd be ridiculously gimmicky, but I'd enjoy the knowledge that out there, somewhere, there would be at least a handful of people who bought into it, because stupidity knows no bounds.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 7 users Like CleverUsername's post
30-01-2017, 08:33 PM
I was waiting at the barbershop to get my haircut today, and the episode of All in the Family where a man tries to rape Edith was on the TV. It was pretty awkward.

31-01-2017, 01:36 AM
(28-01-2017 11:57 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I want to set up a little touristy trap type "art" place filled with things like fake taxidermy dangerous animals, creepy wax statues, and sculptures of dangerous folklore creatures. I would have it be a strictly enforced rule that the place closes at 8:45, and have my employees make a huge deal about making absolutely sure no one was still in there and having a ton of overkill security measures setup before 9. Then I'd have speakers from inside play growling and screaming noises and make it so it looked like those metal slide down security windows were being pressed against really hard. The employees would be trained to answer all questions vaguely and cryptically.

It'd be ridiculously gimmicky, but I'd enjoy the knowledge that out there, somewhere, there would be at least a handful of people who bought into it, because stupidity knows no bounds.

If I win the lottery, I will fund this. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post