Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(01-02-2017 12:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-02-2017 09:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Poor hyena. We've all been there at least once Sad Nothing like trying to eat a dead elephant ass first and it farts. That kind of thing can spoil an appetite.

Laugh out load Hungry enough to eat the ass out of a dead elephant! Hobo

That'll definitely be my new inside joke idiom to anyone I've shown the video to.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Uh oh. I'm getting kind of stoned and Tartarus already fell alseep for the night. I have no one to act as the little voice of reason in my head saying, "Aliza. Do you really think yuo should be posting stuff on the forum like this?"

Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
03-02-2017, 12:33 AM
(03-02-2017 12:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Uh oh. I'm getting kind of stoned and Tartarus already fell alseep for the night. I have no one to act as the little voice of reason in my head saying, "Aliza. Do you really think yuo should be posting stuff on the forum like this?"

Sadcryface

Do you want me to restrict your posting rights again?

03-02-2017, 12:38 AM
(03-02-2017 12:33 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 12:10 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Uh oh. I'm getting kind of stoned and Tartarus already fell alseep for the night. I have no one to act as the little voice of reason in my head saying, "Aliza. Do you really think yuo should be posting stuff on the forum like this?"

Sadcryface

Do you want me to restrict your posting rights again?

Naaah. I think I can swing it by myself.

I've got a word doc with somw of my aborted, stoned posts. They're really funny, but I'd just rather use them for a private laugh with Tarts.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-02-2017, 08:40 AM

Sadcryface

Haven't I read this post somewhere before?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2017, 08:46 AM
(03-02-2017 08:40 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  

Sadcryface

Haven't I read this post somewhere before?

Yup!
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
03-02-2017, 09:42 AM
(03-02-2017 08:46 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 08:40 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Haven't I read this post somewhere before?

Yup!

To my credit, I got through the evening relatively unscathed. My really random thoughts were kept to myself and I restricted my munchies to a spoonful of peanut butter.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-02-2017, 09:51 AM
I always have a spoonful of PB at night.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
03-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Consider

The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly!

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
03-02-2017, 05:54 PM
(03-02-2017 05:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Consider

The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly!

Mind blown!

[Image: Homerspinning_zpse9093fd5.gif]
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post