Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(05-02-2017 07:35 PM)leigh7911 Wrote:  
(05-02-2017 07:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  I just now realized how much I dislike Lady Gaga.

Lol. I was just thinking how the more I see/hear of her, the more I like her. Smile

I really had no opinion of her until I saw her SB performance.
To me it was just a mashup of every pop singer from the the last 25 years or so.
Nothing new and dull.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2017, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2017 03:00 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I think I won't?

Also think it may be time to watch a bit of YouTube during office hours before working again. Was trying to compile the annual merit review report of everything outside of required duties and realized I was putting down wrong organization for an event, and typoed it. Edit: I always start that thing and go "I've done nothing, I'm a failure." and end with "Oh crap, did I do all of this?" Right now, as of my break, I'm at 15 different committees, in-university presentations, media interviews, conference presentations, etc.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-02-2017, 04:03 PM
(06-02-2017 09:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 09:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: qUWbmTK.jpg]

I tend to do my daily Bible reading while pooping. No smartphone to read people's posts.

I hope you use the pages appropriately. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
06-02-2017, 09:57 PM
The vending machine in my dorm building always has one slot with Skittles in it that has a Payday bar in front of the Skittles.

I went to the campus police station to get a new car sticker and saw it also had a vending machine with Skittles in it and a Payday bar in front of the Skittles.

The only logical conclusion is that whoever fills those things is actively trying to prevent people from buying the goodness that is Skittles.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
06-02-2017, 09:59 PM
(06-02-2017 09:57 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  The vending machine in my dorm building always has one slot with Skittles in it that has a Payday bar in front of the Skittles.

I went to the campus police station to get a new car sticker and saw it also had a vending machine with Skittles in it and a Payday bar in front of the Skittles.

The only logical conclusion is that whoever fills those things is actively trying to prevent people from buying the goodness that is Skittles.

Or trying to make more money by making someone buy the Payday bar to get to and buy the Skittles.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-02-2017, 11:19 PM
(06-02-2017 09:59 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 09:57 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  The vending machine in my dorm building always has one slot with Skittles in it that has a Payday bar in front of the Skittles.

Or trying to make more money by making someone buy the Payday bar to get to and buy the Skittles.

Yep, it's a good way to get rid of unwanted inventory.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
07-02-2017, 12:07 AM
I WAS considering buying the stupid Payday bar to get to the Skittles a few times.

Now I know not to. Otherwise they win. Tongue

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 6 users Like CleverUsername's post
07-02-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 12:40 PM by Chas.)
(07-02-2017 12:07 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I WAS considering buying the stupid Payday bar to get to the Skittles a few times.

Now I know not to. Otherwise they win. Tongue

Smash the glass. Leave the PayDay, take the Skittles. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-02-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm not skinny, I'm just a little less full of shit. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
07-02-2017, 03:51 PM
(06-02-2017 04:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 09:57 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I tend to do my daily Bible reading while pooping. No smartphone to read people's posts.

I hope you use the pages appropriately. Drinking Beverage

Eh, they're too thin and full of sh!t already.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/