Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(18-02-2017 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Consider Now that the clusterfuck that is the presidency of Agent Orange is on it's way...LDH has been uncharacteristically absent. Wonder why that is... Consider

Too busy planning and attending Klan rallies.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2017, 06:16 PM
(18-02-2017 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Consider Now that the clusterfuck that is the presidency of Agent Orange is on it's way...LDH has been uncharacteristically absent. Wonder why that is... Consider

He's too much of a hard party-liner to admit how bad it is. Dodgy
Like most of the repubs, it's party before country.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-02-2017, 07:00 PM
One day, I fear that I'll be that person confronted by family for liking the TTA FB page. But in the meantime, love the stories like this one linked from it: Creationist Ken Ham's Noah's Ark to include new exhibit with dinosaur vs. human vs. giants gladiator matches.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
18-02-2017, 07:06 PM

Figure it is being pushed underwater mainly due to the size of Muff's ego.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-02-2017, 11:29 PM
If I ran for president, would anyone even listen to me, or give me the time of day?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
19-02-2017, 07:53 AM
I suppose it's a good thing I refilled the bird feeders yesterday...the neighborhood squirrels are having a nice, leisurely breakfast in the backyard. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-02-2017, 08:39 AM
(19-02-2017 07:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose it's a good thing I refilled the bird feeders yesterday...the neighborhood squirrels are having a nice, leisurely breakfast in the backyard. Dodgy

Yep, I got rid of mine for this exact reason.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2017, 09:07 AM
(19-02-2017 08:39 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 07:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I suppose it's a good thing I refilled the bird feeders yesterday...the neighborhood squirrels are having a nice, leisurely breakfast in the backyard. Dodgy

Yep, I got rid of mine for this exact reason.

I enjoy the variety of birds I get hanging out here throughout the year. I have even had a Quaker Parrot and a HUGE woodpecker show up. I get few robins but a lot of cardinals and blue jays as well as finches in all sorts of colors. I guess that's the tradeoff. And anyway, Ziggy loves a good squirrel chase now and then. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-02-2017, 11:37 AM
^^ Rat Guards

After all, squirrels are just rats with fluffy tails. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-02-2017, 11:43 AM
(19-02-2017 11:37 AM)Fireball Wrote:  ^^ Rat Guards