Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 03:20 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(20-02-2017 08:25 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I have absolutely no clue how I'm 1 week ahead of schedule in my Criminology class. But have 35 minutes to figure out what to do, because I don't want to start a test early.

In my area you could take the class outside on a field trip to document and categorize thugs in the wild. Get some anthropology credit too.

random thought ...
[Image: wore_zpsmdqme7h9.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Random Thought: Do I advocate Crusade or Jihad if I go all Fundie? I'm Catholic, so there's the Crusades. But Muad'dib's Jihad rode sandworms. I am so conflicted on religious warring terminology.

(20-02-2017 03:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Not fair?!

Shai, today is by all rights an American holiday. Your students were all hung over this morning and would have appreciated the extra coffee and wake-up time.

Next time, just come right to me and ask. Thumbsup

Will do! Smile And from today's morning classes, the hangover factor did indeed seem to be real. Though one person said the reason they were extra quiet was that they were all "dead inside, like all college students".

(20-02-2017 03:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In my area you could take the class outside on a field trip to document and categorize thugs in the wild. Get some anthropology credit too.
If we had the time, a field trip could've been fun here. We have a burgeoning gang problem in both of the cities on either side of the campus, and it might've been fun to look for the signs of the activity, if it wasn't outright blatant.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2017, 03:31 PM
(20-02-2017 03:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 03:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  In my area you could take the class outside on a field trip to document and categorize thugs in the wild. Get some anthropology credit too.
If we had the time, a field trip could've been fun here. We have a burgeoning gang problem in both of the cities on either side of the campus, and it might've been fun to look for the signs of the activity, if it wasn't outright blatant.

RecognizetheSigns

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Hmm... my underwear is the same color as my shirt. It's like a miracle. Ok, not outstanding or anything but I'm sure if I was a christee, it would count as a miracle. That's gotta be worth something. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-02-2017, 04:15 PM
(20-02-2017 04:08 PM)kim Wrote:  Hmm... my underwear is the same color as my shirt. It's like a miracle. Ok, not outstanding or anything but I'm sure if I was a christee, it would count as a miracle. That's gotta be worth something. Shy

You're supposed to aim to get your underwear to match your bra. If not to match, at least coordinate. If you can sync up your laundry cycles to make matching bras and panties available at the same time, that would constitute a miracle. Matching underwear to outerwear is just a coincidence.

Sorry. Not a miracle.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-02-2017, 05:48 PM
(20-02-2017 03:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...We have a burgeoning gang problem in both of the cities on either side of the campus, and it might've been fun to look for the signs of the activity, if it wasn't outright blatant.

Sounds like the college town where I live. Sadcryface
20-02-2017, 05:56 PM
Why am I so shitty at determining who is important in my life that feels the same about me? Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-02-2017, 06:22 PM
(20-02-2017 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 03:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  If we had the time, a field trip could've been fun here. We have a burgeoning gang problem in both of the cities on either side of the campus, and it might've been fun to look for the signs of the activity, if it wasn't outright blatant.

RecognizetheSigns

Such a fun PDF, thanks Girly!

(20-02-2017 05:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 03:26 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  ...We have a burgeoning gang problem in both of the cities on either side of the campus, and it might've been fun to look for the signs of the activity, if it wasn't outright blatant.

Sounds like the college town where I live. Sadcryface
I'm sorry Sad How bad is the drug situation too? We had 1500 overdoses in the local ER last year for heroin.

(20-02-2017 05:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why am I so shitty at determining who is important in my life that feels the same about me? Sadcryface

Hug

20-02-2017, 06:24 PM
(20-02-2017 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm sorry Sad How bad is the drug situation too? We had 1500 overdoses in the local ER last year for heroin.

And here I thought "Just Say No" was working so well....

Signed

Nancy Reagan
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-02-2017, 06:34 PM
(20-02-2017 06:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm sorry Sad How bad is the drug situation too? We had 1500 overdoses in the local ER last year for heroin.

And here I thought "Just Say No" was working so well....

Signed

Nancy Reagan

I showed my 101 class some of the old anti-drug PSAs from the Reagan years and early 90s the other week. They couldn't believe them!

[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post