Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: Random thoughts
Telling me would have hurt. Finding out on own, with no warning hurts more.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 06:59 PM
(20-02-2017 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Telling me would have hurt. Finding out on own, with no warning hurts more.

Hug
20-02-2017, 07:22 PM
(20-02-2017 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 05:48 PM)pablo Wrote:  Sounds like the college town where I live. Sadcryface
I'm sorry Sad How bad is the drug situation too? We had 1500 overdoses in the local ER last year for heroin.

Not sure about the heroin, but gang shootings are up. Someone decided to fire into a group of people in campustown not long ago.
20-02-2017, 07:25 PM
(20-02-2017 07:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 06:22 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I'm sorry Sad How bad is the drug situation too? We had 1500 overdoses in the local ER last year for heroin.

Not sure about the heroin, but gang shootings are up. Someone decided to fire into a group of people in campustown not long ago.

Holy crap that's not good at all. Sad I'm so sorry.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2017, 07:38 PM
(20-02-2017 07:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 07:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  Not sure about the heroin, but gang shootings are up. Someone decided to fire into a group of people in campustown not long ago.

Holy crap that's not good at all. Sad I'm so sorry.

Yea, it's crazy. It apparently started out as a shoving match at some bar and this dude pulled a gun. If I remember correctly, he shot someone in the back.
20-02-2017, 08:29 PM
As silly as it sounds, I would love to watch this American Ninja Warrior All Stars with Dr. Martin Luther King if he were brought forward in time. African American, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc. it's a cross section of people competing more with one another against the course to test themselves, than against one another, hosted by guys of two different races, and shows how at least sports can be rather integrated. Even if America is far from realizing his dream.

(20-02-2017 07:38 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(20-02-2017 07:25 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Holy crap that's not good at all. Sad I'm so sorry.

Yea, it's crazy. It apparently started out as a shoving match at some bar and this dude pulled a gun. If I remember correctly, he shot someone in the back.

That's nuts, and terrible. Reminds me of an incident at the campus I went to grad school in, similar happened in a house party, not a bar.

Need to think of a witty signature.
20-02-2017, 08:31 PM
Fucking 10-pin!!!!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
20-02-2017, 09:22 PM
[Image: canseco_zpsy2zcsedz.png]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-02-2017, 11:08 PM
(20-02-2017 09:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: canseco_zpsy2zcsedz.png]

I'd love to go all "Robby the Robot" on this clown, waving my arms, and saying, "DESTROY, DESTROY!"
20-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Anyone else notice Robby Pants hasn't been around?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me