Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(20-02-2017 11:09 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Anyone else notice Robby Pants hasn't been around?

He is on Facebook a good bit...he seems to be a busy guy lately!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2017, 11:19 PM
(20-02-2017 11:09 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Anyone else notice Robby Pants hasn't been around?

He was here last evening.
20-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Is he posting?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2017, 10:25 AM

There's a thread for this I just cannot remember what it is called Consider

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-02-2017, 10:47 AM
(21-02-2017 10:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

There's a thread for this I just cannot remember what it is called Consider

LOL! I know, I was thinking that as I was writing it but I hate searching for threads, especially with one so plain as "Whatever happened to?"

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
21-02-2017, 10:51 AM
(21-02-2017 10:47 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 10:25 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  There's a thread for this I just cannot remember what it is called Consider

LOL! I know, I was thinking that as I was writing it but I hate searching for threads, especially with one so plain as "Whatever happened to?"

Whatever Happened To?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
21-02-2017, 12:53 PM
(21-02-2017 10:51 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(21-02-2017 10:47 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  LOL! I know, I was thinking that as I was writing it but I hate searching for threads, especially with one so plain as "Whatever happened to?"

Whatever Happened To?

Yes that is it. For some reason I always remember it as "Where did they go?" or something like that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-02-2017, 11:45 PM
I got on the top 3 pickers list for our team from yesterday at work. Cool

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
24-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Does anyone remember when Snopes didn't have to spend every waking moment of its existence debunking things coming out of the White House and could actually look at everyday urban legends?

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
24-02-2017, 08:39 AM
(24-02-2017 07:28 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Does anyone remember when Snopes didn't have to spend every waking moment of its existence debunking things coming out of the White House and could actually look at everyday urban legends?

What does it say that our default website choice is Snopes -an urban legend debunking site- rather than Politifact to fact check the president?

Perhaps because policy is now written around urban legends instead of politics? Consider
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post