Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 08:13 AM
RE: Random thoughts
Where does the sky begin?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2017, 08:17 AM
(27-02-2017 08:13 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Where does the sky begin?

Wilmington Delaware...

[Image: 280px-2009_Saturn_Sky_Redline_Ruby_Red_L...dition.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Sky

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-02-2017, 10:14 AM

Right where the sidewalk ends.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
27-02-2017, 10:47 AM
(27-02-2017 08:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Wilmington Delaware...

[Image: 280px-2009_Saturn_Sky_Redline_Ruby_Red_L...dition.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Sky

Wink

Interestingly enough, that's where it ends, too.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2017, 11:25 AM
I went to bed early, woke up after a nice sleep in, and found my new co-religionist has gone from 3 posts to 10 posts, and from 0 rep to -4. I think I missed something.

Also, why did I have a really weird random dream last night that I was sent to some sort of "turn your life around" camp run by sadistic Mormons, who would shoot anyone who tried to run away?

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-02-2017, 12:24 PM
(28-02-2017 11:25 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I went to bed early, woke up after a nice sleep in, and found my new co-religionist has gone from 3 posts to 10 posts, and from 0 rep to -4. I think I missed something.

Also, why did I have a really weird random dream last night that I was sent to some sort of "turn your life around" camp run by sadistic Mormons, who would shoot anyone who tried to run away?
I really feel for you Shai, that so many of your number are utter asshats.
01-03-2017, 08:30 AM
(28-02-2017 12:24 PM)ukatheist Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 11:25 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I went to bed early, woke up after a nice sleep in, and found my new co-religionist has gone from 3 posts to 10 posts, and from 0 rep to -4. I think I missed something.

I really feel for you Shai, that so many of your number are utter asshats.

Thanks, part of us all being humans with our own capacity for asshattery I guess. Sad Also, random thought: Why is a local middle school principal emailing me about when my Monday 11am class let out?

01-03-2017, 08:34 AM

The flaw in your thinking is regarding ProudCatholic as your co-religionist. This person is a raging nut and nowhere near your caliber.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
01-03-2017, 09:08 AM
(01-03-2017 08:34 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

The flaw in your thinking is regarding ProudCatholic as your co-religionist. This person is a raging nut and nowhere near your caliber.

At least ProudCatholic didn't threaten to cut anyone's throat, like the other nut. Blink
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
01-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Point taken, and thank you. Smile Also yeah, glad he didn't go the Ask route and threaten anyone...heh.

Random thought: I am so tired this semester, already, of having these two white, blonde haired, crew cutted, blue eyed, guys in my Theory class go apeshit about how anti-police I am any time I say anything they disagree with. Actually went out of my way to be like, "they're doing the best they can with limited resources" as a main lecture point today on crime prevention patrols (which are pretty darn ineffective btw), and when I made one ticket quota joke, you'd have thought I accused their mother of stabbing a puppy to death.

[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post