Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(08-03-2017 09:43 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 08:01 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  TheBorg is now brown (in username), much like in Mormon beliefs, being brown on TTA is a sign of one's sins. But we don't back it with an entirely racist dogma about siding with Satan in pre-existence and then being punished for it here on Earth. Though I guess if he reformed, he could become blue and delight-some (where Joseph Smith used to claim that non-white people could become "white and delight-some"). Why yes, I am tired while eating breakfast at the office.

I don't look at his drivel, so didn't notice this. I poked around a little but don't see where the username being brown is addressed. Got any pointers?

It is a restricted group that has limited abilities to make threads or posts. You have to be naughty to get put in it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-03-2017, 09:48 AM
(08-03-2017 09:43 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 08:01 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  TheBorg is now brown (in username), much like in Mormon beliefs, being brown on TTA is a sign of one's sins. But we don't back it with an entirely racist dogma about siding with Satan in pre-existence and then being punished for it here on Earth. Though I guess if he reformed, he could become blue and delight-some (where Joseph Smith used to claim that non-white people could become "white and delight-some"). Why yes, I am tired while eating breakfast at the office.

I don't look at his drivel, so didn't notice this. I poked around a little but don't see where the username being brown is addressed. Got any pointers?

I don't think it is documented because it's fairly new. His title also changed to "I've been naughty". He's in a restricted group that can't start new threads and is essentially on double-secret probation. Next step is banishment.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
08-03-2017, 10:07 AM
Oh glad others provided that explanation! I know I'd seen it once or twice before on here with folks, usually right before they went to the goodbye place...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 11:46 AM
(08-03-2017 09:46 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 09:43 AM)Fireball Wrote:  I don't look at his drivel, so didn't notice this. I poked around a little but don't see where the username being brown is addressed. Got any pointers?

It is a restricted group that has limited abilities to make threads or posts. You have to be naughty to get put in it.

Brown is a good color to have for that. It helps reinforce the fact that he's just been shit-posting. Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
09-03-2017, 06:42 PM
I just noticed Firefox has a "Reader View" that can dictate the text on screen to you.

My nipples are sooooo hard. mmm, yeah, baby. oh, yeah, that's the stuff. Mmm. Just how I like it.

tehehehehehehe

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-03-2017, 05:40 PM
A couple months ago I lost rep points. Now my likes disappearing.

Who the hell did I piss off this time?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-03-2017, 05:55 PM
(10-03-2017 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A couple months ago I lost rep points. Now my likes disappearing.

Idk, who could be upset at you, you are great.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-03-2017, 06:02 PM
(10-03-2017 05:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A couple months ago I lost rep points. Now my likes disappearing.

Idk, who could be upset at you, you are great.

Heart Thanks JDogg...I needed that today.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-03-2017, 06:06 PM
(10-03-2017 06:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 05:55 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Idk, who could be upset at you, you are great.

Heart Thanks JDogg...I needed that today.

You're Welcome Smile hope your day gets better.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-03-2017, 06:21 PM

Gasp <carefully puts stolen rep back on shelf>

No My rep for you is still there.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post