Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(10-03-2017 05:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  A couple months ago I lost rep points. Now my likes disappearing.

Who the hell did I piss off this time?

You rock though!

--

So random sick dream: I was trying to lobby for a manned mission to Europa because NASA held a contest (I know, dreams don't make sense) that I won to be on it. However, Evangelicals were trying to get the mission defunded because of fear that we'd discover life in its sub-surface oceans and they'd not be able to reconcile that.

Edit: Also, it's the second Sunday of Lent, do you know what comes after the Recessional hymn? Everyone who forgot to set their clocks forward.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:40 AM
(12-03-2017 09:26 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Edit: Also, it's the second Sunday of Lent, do you know what comes after the Recessional hymn? Everyone who forgot to set their clocks forward.

BaDumTiss

and groan
and thanks

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
13-03-2017, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2017 12:02 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
An FB friend keeps linking satire articles and falling for them, it's happened twice so far. The latest article was even from a site called satiratribune! Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
13-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Wow - this is great!
Fuck, I'm hungry.
Ohgoddamn - I really don't want to go to work tonight - AT ALL.
P.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.i.o.n. Fuck.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
13-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Something of extreme importance just occurred to me:

I need to have a pizza night with my pug; it has been a while, and he absolutely loves pizza crust. In addition, I've got to squeeze in some outings for vanilla ice cream too.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 2 users Like Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
14-03-2017, 05:32 PM
I think burning the top of your mouth is probably the most painful thing a human could experience.

Like if someone lit a lighter inside someone's mouth and held it to the roof of their mouth.

Just thinking about this because I burnt my mouth on some hot porridge before by eating it too soon after it came out of the microwave.
14-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Clearly you've never experienced child birth.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2017, 07:24 PM
(14-03-2017 07:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Clearly you've never experienced child birth.

Or kidney stones. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-03-2017, 07:30 PM
(14-03-2017 07:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 07:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Clearly you've never experienced child birth.

Or kidney stones. Undecided

Or getting kicked in the nuts.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
14-03-2017, 08:19 PM
I feel for you, PaulPablo, but I think that my ruptured appendix was way worse than any burn I ever got in my mouth. And I've actually burnt the inside of my mouth with a match before, as a youth. If you make a small enough space, it will use the oxygen and be extinguished before you get burnt. If you open your jaw wide, while keeping your lips closed, the extra air will allow for a real nice burn. That's a one-time mistake, believe me! Man, shit I did 50+ years ago! No

BTW, Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post