Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Random thoughts
I can't figure out how to work the heater in my car. Should the AC button be turned on? When I turn it off, air warms up but the windows fog up.

This shouldn't be so difficult! Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2017, 10:32 PM
(14-03-2017 10:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't figure out how to work the heater in my car. Should the AC button be turned on? When I turn it off, air warms up but the windows fog up.

AC should not be turned on, at least that's how it works in my mothers car.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
14-03-2017, 10:49 PM
My brain's all over the place. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-03-2017, 03:29 AM
(14-03-2017 10:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My brain's all over the place. Big Grin

Even Tahiti?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
15-03-2017, 04:22 AM
(15-03-2017 03:29 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(14-03-2017 10:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My brain's all over the place. Big Grin

Even Tahiti?

No, the Whitsundays.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEysDt2qD5a4U6b7Ms5-j...WEkAj80flf]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-03-2017, 06:25 AM
(14-03-2017 10:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't figure out how to work the heater in my car. Should the AC button be turned on? When I turn it off, air warms up but the windows fog up.

Do you have the recirculate on?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-03-2017, 06:38 AM
(15-03-2017 06:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Do you have the recirculate on?

I try it both ways. The recirculate button results in fogging up the windows the fastest and if I don't have it selected, then the air doesn't get warm. The vehicle's air system has pumped out warm air, but I can't ever recall the sequence of buttons that I use to make it work. I live in Florida, so it's not cold enough or cold for long enough for me to need the heater.

And Googling this is surprisingly unproductive because it just results in advice about broken AC. I guess for most people, using the AC system in their car is intuitive. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
15-03-2017, 07:11 AM
Using the AC in conjunction with the heat should dry the interior the quickest. But you have to wonder what the source of moisture is...... I'm assuming it's not you, unless you're secretly a mermaid.

I'll make two guesses - one - you don't park indoors and two - it has a sunroof....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-03-2017, 07:47 AM
In my car, if you have the dial set to defrost/defog, instead of blowing out the front or under the dash, etc., then the AC will come on unless you turn it off. The cool air defogs better, which is why the manufacturer designed it that.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2017, 08:59 AM
My car does the same as Willhopp's.

--
From class just now:

Me: Do you know what day it is?
Student: HUUUMMMPPPP DAAAYYYY!!
Me: I'm actually surprised you all remember that commercial, so...yeah. Actually I was going for the Ides of March, but either works! I also would've accepted "Social Learning Theory time!"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user