Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Random thoughts
(15-03-2017 08:59 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My car does the same as Willhopp's.

--
From class just now:

Me: Do you know what day it is?
Student: HUUUMMMPPPP DAAAYYYY!!
Me: I'm actually surprised you all remember that commercial, so...yeah. Actually I was going for the Ides of March, but either works! I also would've accepted "Social Learning Theory time!"

That student deserves a 'Iding Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-03-2017, 01:08 PM
(15-03-2017 11:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-03-2017 08:59 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My car does the same as Willhopp's.

--
From class just now:

Me: Do you know what day it is?
Student: HUUUMMMPPPP DAAAYYYY!!
Me: I'm actually surprised you all remember that commercial, so...yeah. Actually I was going for the Ides of March, but either works! I also would've accepted "Social Learning Theory time!"

That student deserves a 'Iding Tongue

That it makes you feel that way, means Geico's advertising folks did their job right. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Visited my father at his apartment for his birthday with my brother and his fiance. Some craziness occurred, but I got a bunch of movies, since my father insisted we take stuff before he gets evicted. Nothing yet on the health issues.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-03-2017, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2017 08:09 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Also, my father revealed he did a bunch of cocaine in the 70s-80s, after getting nostalgic about his days as a photographer for a band. That was some of the craziness I referred to. Why's my life so weird?

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
18-03-2017, 08:24 PM
(18-03-2017 08:05 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Also, my father revealed he did a bunch of cocaine in the 70s-80s, after getting nostalgic about his days as a photographer for a band. That was some of the craziness I referred to. Why's my life so weird?

Weird's better than boring....

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-03-2017, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2017 09:20 PM by cactus.)
Oi bruvs, ya buncha wankin' tosser chavs. Feckin' 'ell m8, so this thread's fulla a buncha bloody clever clogs, innit? I'm chuft to be readin' it, mate. Right bloody chuft I is.
Alright then, I guess I'll sod off on my aluminium lorry then, yeh? Goin on a bit o' a holiday, I is. See ya cunts Smile

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
18-03-2017, 08:39 PM
(18-03-2017 08:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Weird's better than boring....

Tongue

I like "boring" -- or as I like to call it, peace and quiet.

Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
18-03-2017, 10:38 PM
(18-03-2017 08:39 PM)cactus Wrote:  Oi bruvs, ya buncha wankin' tosser chavs. Feckin' 'ell m8, so this thread's fulla a buncha bloody clever clogs, innit? I'm chuft to be readin' it, mate. Right bloody chuft I is.
Alright then, I guess I'll sod off on my aluminium lorry then, yeh? Goin on a bit o' a holiday, I is. See ya cunts Smile

Muffs, is that you?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
19-03-2017, 12:29 PM
I went onto Amazon to look for a dog bed. I thought maybe they had an air mattress type bed that would be easy to clean and move around. Scrolling down a little I come across a fully lined and padded dog coffin. Sadcryface

Who sets up the damn keywords for things? I was looking for somewhere for the dogs to sleep...and not in the eternal slumber kinda way.

Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-03-2017, 12:35 PM
(19-03-2017 12:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I went onto Amazon to look for a dog bed. I thought maybe they had an air mattress type bed that would be easy to clean and move around. Scrolling down a little I come across a fully lined and padded dog coffin. Sadcryface

Who sets up the damn keywords for things? I was looking for somewhere for the dogs to sleep...and not in the eternal slumber kinda way.

Weeping

Buy it. Dog'll probably like it.

#sigh