Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(01-04-2017 08:50 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 06:21 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Congrats, this is quite possibly the most personal/best toward me argument on TTA I have ever heard. Tongue Of course there is. This is just Lenten suffering.

If only there were a way for members to reward other members, show their appreciation for the effort made. Hmm, what could that be?

Consider

And if your god makes you suffer for anything, he's anything but benevolent.

Some sort of method that one may have been mistakenly thinking they had done for another poster before, only to realize they had not? Consider One might suppose such a thing exists. Yay someone caught on to my April Fools fun!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
01-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Facepalm Buncha fuckin' wiseguys! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2017, 11:35 PM
(01-04-2017 03:36 PM)kim Wrote:  How is it that most of the day is gone?

I know I didn't really want to get out of bed but ... I never want to get out of bed ... and I always end up getting out of bed.

Except today.
There must be a way to either justify this or prove it isn't my fault.

Now that I'm out, I almost want to do something but I really can't ... it's nearly time to get ready to go back to bed.

Life is a viscous cycle. Dodgy

I love sleep, but I love being awake, the 2 are in constant battle.
Once I'm awake, half the day is spent fighting off the sleep with things like coffees and cigarettes.
Then once the day has been won by the wakeness, the battle begins to kill it with beer and food.
Ad Nausem
[+] 1 user Likes Walluin's post
02-04-2017, 12:16 AM
It's interesting how forums change. The people you used to talk with a few years back, are gone. I was on AF earlier and someone was talking about this, and it's weird how you think that things will always be the way they are, and then...poof. They change. But, it was gradual, the change, but it doesn't feel gradual. My random thoughts for the night. Drinking Beverage

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 3 users Like Deidre32's post
02-04-2017, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2017 05:09 AM by BackSlider.)
[attachment=3724]

You have to be odd to be #1.
02-04-2017, 04:26 AM
@ BackSlider

Rebellion done for it's own sake
Does not a true free thinker make
To go against for it's own sake
You're still controlled by the course that the other man takes

311 - 'Reconsider Everything' - Evolver (2003)

Tongue

P.S. - You don't need to attach images, as then they don't appear if you try to quote a post. Images can be embedded in a post using the [img]*insert image URL here*[/img] brackets, if the image is hosted online. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2017, 05:15 AM
(02-04-2017 12:16 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  It's interesting how forums change. The people you used to talk with a few years back, are gone. I was on AF earlier and someone was talking about this, and it's weird how you think that things will always be the way they are, and then...poof. They change. But, it was gradual, the change, but it doesn't feel gradual. My random thoughts for the night. Drinking Beverage

> Are you the same Deidre I know from the chat room on Atheist Nexus?
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
02-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Am I the only one on here who sees other posts with AF in them and thinks, "as fuck" first and then realizes they meant Atheist Forum?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
02-04-2017, 07:41 AM
(02-04-2017 06:52 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Am I the only one on here who sees other posts with AF in them and thinks, "as fuck" first and then realizes they meant Atheist Forum?

AF AF

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
02-04-2017, 07:43 AM
(02-04-2017 07:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 06:52 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Am I the only one on here who sees other posts with AF in them and thinks, "as fuck" first and then realizes they meant Atheist Forum?

AF AF

I still don't know what "as fuck" is actually supposed to mean.