RE: Random thoughts
I'm happy to see Thump, here. Heart

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2017, 05:06 PM
I like cheese.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
03-04-2017, 05:36 PM
(02-04-2017 05:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No, seriously, Gwaithmir is posting, as is Jay the Birdsong guy.

I'm posting as much as I can! It's hard to come up with smart and funny responses, and my batting average is low enough already.

Jay the Birdsong guy
Sadcryface
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
03-04-2017, 05:41 PM
(03-04-2017 05:36 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 05:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No, seriously, Gwaithmir is posting, as is Jay the Birdsong guy.

I'm posting as much as I can! It's hard to come up with smart and funny responses, and my batting average is low enough already.

Jay the Birdsong guy
Sadcryface

Earning a nickname around here is often a high honor.
Especially one people will use in public. Tongue

(Cock Pimple and the like, not so much.)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2017, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 06:56 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I fully intended to change to Mass Effect 3, but watching this train wreck of an interview with a local "Christian athletics" group as he claims things like:
The Left is taking over sports.
You'll get fined for misgendering people in NYC.
The UW System is spreading evil lies in the guise of science.
"You can be the biggest professor on campus and push evolution, but we need to get back to common sense, to Biblical sense, and get back to nature and know what's right."
Etc.

Random thought: Why am I watching this?

Edit: ...I finally have a new respect for the caliber of callers on The Atheist Experience.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
03-04-2017, 06:49 PM
(03-04-2017 05:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 05:36 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  I'm posting as much as I can! It's hard to come up with smart and funny responses, and my batting average is low enough already.

Jay the Birdsong guy
Sadcryface

Earning a nickname around here is often a high honor.
Especially one people will use in public. Tongue

(Cock Pimple and the like, not so much.)

No offense meant on the Birdsong! I know that vogel means bird, in German. Don't worry, your post quality is fine (as if I am the judge of that! Rolleyes ) and I wouldn't worry about prolific posting, anyway. Just glad you are here, and a reasonable sort. I like to have fun!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
03-04-2017, 08:11 PM
(03-04-2017 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No offense meant on the Birdsong! I know that vogel means bird, in German. Don't worry, your post quality is fine (as if I am the judge of that! Rolleyes ) and I wouldn't worry about prolific posting, anyway. Just glad you are here, and a reasonable sort. I like to have fun!

Actually, if I could figure out how to do it, I would change my TTA name to "The Birdsong Guy." Not many people here use their real names.

Hobo
03-04-2017, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2017 08:24 PM by Anjele.)
(03-04-2017 08:11 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 06:49 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No offense meant on the Birdsong! I know that vogel means bird, in German. Don't worry, your post quality is fine (as if I am the judge of that! Rolleyes ) and I wouldn't worry about prolific posting, anyway. Just glad you are here, and a reasonable sort. I like to have fun!

Actually, if I could figure out how to do it, I would change my TTA name to "The Birdsong Guy." Not many people here use their real names.

Hobo

Send moms a PM. One name change is allowed for many who ask. Your subtitle will be your current name for a while so people can keep up with name changes.

Mine is close...Anjele in place of Angie Lee. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-04-2017, 09:20 PM
(03-04-2017 08:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 08:11 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  Actually, if I could figure out how to do it, I would change my TTA name to "The Birdsong Guy." Not many people here use their real names.

Hobo

Send moms a PM. One name change is allowed for many who ask. Your subtitle will be your current name for a while so people can keep up with name changes.

Mine is close...Anjele in place of Angie Lee. Smile

Right, mine is close to my name, too! It's short for "Raging Pyromaniac Who Sets All He Sees on Fire". Easy-peasy!

Actually, it's because I have pyrophiliac tendencies. Not to be confused with being a pyromaniac.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-04-2017, 12:34 AM
(03-04-2017 09:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Actually, it's because I have pyrophiliac tendencies. Not to be confused with being a pyromaniac.

You wanna stick your dick in the heater?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post