Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(07-12-2016 07:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I would eat a human before I ate an animal. Just sayin' Tongue

I eat my wife all the time. Censored

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like WillHopp's post
08-12-2016, 02:40 AM
(07-12-2016 07:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I would eat a human before I ate an animal. Just sayin' Tongue

Well because humans are animals, you can't eat a human before an animal.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2016, 07:41 AM
(07-12-2016 05:28 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(07-12-2016 05:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So if a cow wants me to help it kill itself, can I eat it if i do.

With that logic it would be ok to eat a human if they wanted to die and consented to be eaten but it's still unethical and illegal. If you think eating a cow is unethical than I guess even if it really wanted to die (and be eaten) it's still unethical and you shouldn't...umm I think, yeah it would still be wrong unless you think it's ok to eat beef then go right ahead.

That's a matter of culture. In Stranger in a Strange Land, Smith is a human raised by Martians who grows to (human) adulthood on Mars before being brought to Earth.

When he discovers that humans don't usually 'grok' the remains of their dead, Smith is aghast and truly offended.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-12-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 09:03 AM by jennybee.)
(08-12-2016 02:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Well because humans are animals, you can't eat a human before an animal.

I meant I would eat another human before I ate what we culturally refer to as an "animal" (such as a cow, pig, goat, dog etc.). But you are right, we are all animals Tongue
08-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Ok, Jenny Dahmer.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-12-2016, 09:36 AM
(08-12-2016 09:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ok, Jenny Dahmer.....

Big Grin

Well, I would only eat them in a Donner party situation Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2016, 09:38 AM
too much, too early.
08-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Then again -- you gotta wonder what kind of whackadoodle named "The Donner Party" - a party????

I get a invite from somebody's party, and they're into cannibalism - I'm pretty sure I'll have other stuff to do that night.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
08-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Am I the only one with cannibalism on my Bucket list?

'Murican Canadian
08-12-2016, 12:19 PM
(08-12-2016 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Am I the only one with cannibalism on my Bucket list?

I'd eat a human in a life or death situation, but not for funsies Tongue Also, I would hope I could at least cook them and not have to do it sushi style Wink