Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(17-04-2017 06:45 PM)Helleyouse Wrote:  I am just wondering who comes first, is it the Egg or the Chicken???

What about the mayonnaise?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2017, 01:49 AM
(17-04-2017 11:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-04-2017 06:45 PM)Helleyouse Wrote:  I am just wondering who comes first, is it the Egg or the Chicken???

What about the mayonnaise?

It came with the tuna.
18-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Gluten-free quantum tactical flashlight.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2017, 05:49 AM

The debate rages one

[Image: ngbbs4b5c822d6b914.jpg]

[Image: da060a32a08ab202215e2a3a2cad3fd7.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-04-2017, 06:50 AM

The Egg

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
20-04-2017, 09:03 PM
The "save on taxes" ads popping up in this update re: this dude who (allegedly) killed a few people, including a judge, because he was pissed off over a tax dispute.

Key word based ads crack me up sometimes. LaughatLaughatLaughat

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news...rime-scene

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-04-2017, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2017 01:32 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(20-04-2017 09:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The "save on taxes" ads popping up in this update re: this dude who (allegedly) killed a few people, including a judge, because he was pissed off over a tax dispute.

Key word based ads crack me up sometimes. LaughatLaughatLaughat

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news...rime-scene

Once in YouTube, I got one of those little ads that go up at the bottom of a video for ITT Tech (before they went out of business) saying, "Take the first step". I was watching a documentary about suicides by people leaping off the Golden Gate Bridge...

Edit: Holy cow, my random thought, "I didn't know [name] from Business ever raised his voice." Story behind it: There's this soft spoken guy from the Business school who is always dressed to the max, even on his days off. I've never seen him say an unkind word to anyone or raise his voice; then today I came across him in a screaming match with two students in the hallway, including the words, "you're not ready for reality". No clue what they did, but given the man's patience is legendary among people here, it must've sure been something.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 4 users Like Shai Hulud's post
21-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Was reminded of this earlier, but the other week a friend made me realize, Men in Black use the Neuralyzer in the films for mainly gag humor. But it's existentially terrifying. In the second movie he makes that guy want to go have kids and get married. In the first film he makes that woman think her murdered husband left her for another woman. When they neuralyze K at the end of the first film they tell him he was in a 35 year coma.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
21-04-2017, 08:50 PM
(18-04-2017 02:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Gluten-free quantum tactical flashlight.

Good band name.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
21-04-2017, 08:53 PM
(15-04-2017 05:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Is it wrong that I just made deviled eggs on Easter weekend? Consider

We had angels and devils, deviled eggs with the meal and angel food cake for dessert.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post