Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Random thoughts
(08-12-2016 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Am I the only one with cannibalism on my Bucket list?

I'm guessing that's a safe bet...

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2016, 12:26 PM
(08-12-2016 12:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 12:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Am I the only one with cannibalism on my Bucket list?

I'm guessing that's a safe bet...

Tongue

So you've already crossed it off then. I'm jealous.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Tastes like .........

Chicken.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-12-2016, 02:17 PM
(06-12-2016 11:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 06:31 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I was wondering earlier who was the first person to put pineapple on pizza? I know I could just Google it and I probably will but that must've been pretty weird at the time, it's not Italian at all. I bet it was an American.

Pizza isn't an Italian invention, anyway, it's American. Crazy Americans. Tongue

Like pasta, it was invented in china. Pizza when it made it to Italy was considered a poor man's food. Because it would be flat dough with whatever scraps of food they had left over. Americans only perfected it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
08-12-2016, 03:29 PM
(08-12-2016 02:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 11:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Pizza isn't an Italian invention, anyway, it's American. Crazy Americans. Tongue

Like pasta, it was invented in china. Pizza when it made it to Italy was considered a poor man's food. Because it would be flat dough with whatever scraps of food they had left over. Americans only perfected it.

Are y'all trolling? Pizza is 100% an Italian invention.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2016, 04:08 PM
(08-12-2016 02:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 11:25 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Pizza isn't an Italian invention, anyway, it's American. Crazy Americans. Tongue

What makes you think that pasta was invented in China?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-12-2016, 05:13 PM
God's Not Dead 2 makes me think of the Mythicist position, because their whole case that would never exist in the real world in the first place, because Grace Wesley wasn't violating the separation of Church and State by using the Bible in the legally allowed context in response to a student question and totally related to the lesson hinges on proving Jesus as a historical figure.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2016, 05:24 PM
(08-12-2016 03:29 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 02:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Like pasta, it was invented in china. Pizza when it made it to Italy was considered a poor man's food. Because it would be flat dough with whatever scraps of food they had left over. Americans only perfected it.

Are y'all trolling? Pizza is 100% an Italian invention.

The story I get from a friend whose family is from Italy is that all he ever saw was tomato sauce on bread, not the flat things with goodies like we have in the US.
08-12-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 05:56 PM by yakherder.)
Tomatoes are of Central and South American origin and didn't make their way to Europe, China, or anywhere else until post conquistador Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Pecans have as many calories as macadamia nuts.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post