Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 04:39 AM
RE: Random thoughts
Summer's approaching, so time to trim my chest and back and shoulders. Hate wearing a sweater to the beach.

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
23-05-2017, 07:23 AM
How did I wake up with Huey Lewis and the News' Power of Love in my head?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
23-05-2017, 07:27 AM
(23-05-2017 07:23 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  How did I wake up with Huey Lewis and the News' Power of Love in my head?

I dunno, but I like that song and you're making me want to listen to it now. Tongue

Cheesy 80's music Heart Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 07:30 AM
(23-05-2017 07:23 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  How did I wake up with Huey Lewis and the News' Power of Love in my head?
Side note on this one: a friend of mine once couldn't remember the name of the band who sang it. Her exact qoute was:

"Who sang that song....Huey Dewey Lewis and the news?" Laugh out load

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 5 users Like OakTree500's post
23-05-2017, 10:05 AM
I once went on a date with a girl who only talked about how cute the guitarist in the band was. I had her stoned.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
23-05-2017, 11:54 AM
I just saw an ad for Peter Popoff's miracle water while watching Better Call Saul on demand. The irony is amazing.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
27-05-2017, 05:18 PM
I just watched a Trump speech at a naval base.

It felt like I was watching an episode of The Office.

I think Ricky Gervais has created this cringe-comedy character ... President Brent.

Unsure

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
27-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Y'all are a bad influence, subtitle to this year's Vacation Bible School "more than a fairy tale". First thought was, "...this was a very poor choice of words for those who may not believe."

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
30-05-2017, 04:41 AM
All happened under the toughest gun laws in the country.Unsure

As of 2 p.m. Monday, 27 people had been shot in 21 incidents since Friday evening, compared with 53 people shot in 35 incidents over the same period last year. Sadcryface
The 2016 year ended with more than 4,000 shootings and 762 homicides, the largest single-year increase in violent crime that any of the five largest American cities had experienced in at least 25 years.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/police-raid...1496085823
Keep it up and only outlaws (and cops) will have em, yet the cops, are always after your sad facts.

You have to be odd to be #1.
30-05-2017, 05:47 AM
(30-05-2017 04:41 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  All happened under the toughest gun laws in the country.Unsure

As of 2 p.m. Monday, 27 people had been shot in 21 incidents since Friday evening, compared with 53 people shot in 35 incidents over the same period last year. Sadcryface
The 2016 year ended with more than 4,000 shootings and 762 homicides, the largest single-year increase in violent crime that any of the five largest American cities had experienced in at least 25 years.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/police-raid...1496085823
Keep it up and only outlaws (and cops) will have em, yet the cops, are always after your sad facts.

My not-so-random thought is, "Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation. Correlation is not causation."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post