Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Random thoughts
Google does so many doodles now, that I can't remember the last time I saw just the normal logo.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
21-06-2017, 03:01 AM
(12-06-2017 08:43 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I hate it when the background audio track is louder than the dialogue audio track in some movies I watch at home. Fucking annoying as hell. Angry

Carry on.....

Bear,

There is so much of that! Doesn't happen on old movies, even ancient ones, but new digital is dreadful. I'm always reaching for the remote. Sadcryface

D.
Find all posts by this user
22-06-2017, 11:47 AM
As of the other day, with a JTF2 "advisor" setting the newest record smashing all the others (props to some Daeshbag for being the target and therefore earning a participation trophy), 3 of the top 5 longest sniper shots are now held by Canadians Evil_monster
[Image: 06042017-u6.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-06-2017, 12:26 PM
Lightbulb RE: Random thoughts
(22-06-2017 11:47 AM)yakherder Wrote:  As of the other day, with a JTF2 "advisor" setting the newest record smashing all the others (props to some Daeshbag for being the target and therefore earning a participation trophy), 3 of the top 5 longest sniper shots are now held by Canadians Evil_monster

Reach out, reach out and touch someone...
25-06-2017, 06:12 PM
When you're young it's often a mystery why people go crazy, when you get older you start to understand it more easily.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
25-06-2017, 06:43 PM
(25-06-2017 06:12 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  When you're young it's often a mystery why people go crazy, when you get older you start to understand it more easily.

After driving a long commute through rush hour traffic for 18 years, I certainly understand New York taxi drivers better.

Hobo
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
25-06-2017, 07:35 PM
It sure is a good thing that the same pictures are being posted in multiple threads. Just think what could happen if one of us missed them. Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-06-2017, 08:10 PM
(22-06-2017 11:47 AM)yakherder Wrote:  As of the other day, with a JTF2 "advisor" setting the newest record smashing all the others (props to some Daeshbag for being the target and therefore earning a participation trophy), 3 of the top 5 longest sniper shots are now held by Canadians Evil_monster

I think it is just so fucking sad that anybody at all would praise a killer of this nature. No different than celebrating a suicide vest wearer for the number of babies he was able to wipe out.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
25-06-2017, 08:11 PM
(25-06-2017 06:12 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  When you're young it's often a mystery why people go crazy, when you get older you start to understand it more easily.

And wonder why so few have veered off their rocker!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
25-06-2017, 09:10 PM
"Reach out, reach out and touch someone..."

Let your fingers do the walking...

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams