Random thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-07-2017, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 01:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Random thoughts
(04-07-2017 08:24 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My aunt's scale says I'm back to my normal weight of 115 lbs.
I'm 5'9". Tongue

Good God man, I've got a leg bigger than that. Peanut butter is your friend. You need at least a jar a day.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-07-2017, 08:35 AM
I want to be on the beach and not here
[+] 1 user Likes MuntyJay's post
06-07-2017, 05:52 PM
I hate waiting for my hair color to be done. Undecided Another 9 minutes to go, then goodbye dark brown/black hair and hello dark chestnut brown Big Grin
06-07-2017, 08:50 PM
(03-07-2017 02:36 PM)unsapien Wrote:  I think I might be a cannibal...

That's a 3rd world solution, not a 1st world problem.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
10-07-2017, 05:22 PM
This thread should be stickied.

Random thought: People with teeth that are disproportionately large, straight and gleaming white compared to their age and face size give me the creeps.

It's 2017. Can't denture manufacturers make something more natural looking? It's great to get veneers or whatever other dental procedure that gives you a better looking smile that makes you feel more confident, but do they all have to look like they all have to look like they're wearing costume teeth?
10-07-2017, 05:24 PM
(10-07-2017 05:22 PM)Aliza Wrote:  This thread should be stickied.

Random thought: People with teeth that are disproportionately large, straight and gleaming white compared to their age and face size give me the creeps.

It's 2017. Can't denture manufacturers make something more natural looking? It's great to get veneers or whatever other dental procedure that gives you a better looking smile that makes you feel more confident, but do they all have to look like they all have to look like they're wearing costume teeth?

I feel the same way about people with tiny teeth. Adults who look like they still have their baby teeth.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
10-07-2017, 06:11 PM
I hope Turkeyburner will post another snipple pic Big Grin It's time to release the snipples from their winter hibernation Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-07-2017, 08:17 PM
JennyBee, did you see my nipple post on forum etiquette?

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
10-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Ah jeez. I really didn't think about how "nipple post" was gonna sound until I read it back. Dammit.

10-07-2017, 08:18 PM
(10-07-2017 08:17 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  JennyBee, did you see my nipple post on forum etiquette?

I saw Turkey's...did you have one too? Well, it's a small snipple world after all Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post