Rangers Lead The Way! Hoo-ah!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Rangers Lead The Way! Hoo-ah!!
(08-01-2016 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 04:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Not directly on the subject, but close enough that I didn't want to make a new thread.

We just got our first female cavalry scout in our (until now) all male unit today. She exceeds the maximum possible score of 300 on the fitness test going by the male standards, so nobody can say shit lol.

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

I'll try. I don't wanna seem like a stalker.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 05:48 PM
(08-01-2016 04:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Think of it as recon for your TTA Team...I wouldn't want to mess with her- I'm old and soft like a marshmallow these days.
08-01-2016, 08:20 PM
Rangers Lead The Way! Hoo-ah!!
Damn. I thought this thread was about hockey.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-01-2016, 10:15 PM
(08-01-2016 08:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Damn. I thought this thread was about hockey.

What is a "hockey"?
09-01-2016, 02:15 AM
(08-01-2016 04:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 04:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

That's what all stalkers say. Now go be a good little stalker and procure that photo for old man Chas
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-01-2016, 08:28 PM
(08-01-2016 08:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Damn. I thought this thread was about hockey.
Ya but...why would you believe leading the way had anything to do with the NY Rangers...it's...it's the Rangers. The Rangers.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7smbowsXk1r7ejbg.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-01-2016, 09:34 PM
So she didn't actually show up yet for this training, they were just making the announcement that she will be soon. Judging by the reactions of some of the people, the early warning is probably a good idea. I wouldn't have thought it would be a big deal, and most people are either okay with it or, at the very least, being professional about it.

Nonetheless, when the announcement was made in front of the command at our evening formation, you could hear an involuntary groan quietly sweep across the ranks. It was only a few people, but it was audible enough that I'm sure a few of us had a face palm going on in our imaginations as our executive officer immediately responded to the groans by jumping in to give us a little ass chewing and to remind us it's happening whether we like it or not, so grow up and deal with it. I gotta admit I was kind of disappointed that the lecture was necessary.

Some people are gonna be determined to make this a bigger issue than it needs to be, but I think most will be professional about the change.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
10-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Go Rangers!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post