Rant about CJ Werleman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2015, 07:57 AM
Rant about CJ Werleman
I just don't understand this guy. Some of his views I totally understand with Islamophobia (i detest using that word..) being an actual problem in Western countries. Though he uses this term, along with bigot and racist, out of total context to anybody at all who is critical of Islam.

It seems to me he is so left that he's gone around the full circle and joined the far right. He is more aggressive to the critics of Islam than 99% of fucking muslims as it seems to feed his self obsessed perception that he is the saviour of Islam from its Western oppressors.

On his twitter he has retweeted Mo Ansar a number of times, (who is also a crackpot, there's web pages dedicated to exposing his lies) the most recent one being a claim that Muslims were the HEIRS OF HELLENISM. HEIRS OF HELLENISM.

HEIRS OF HELLENISM

You couldn't make this shit up. I'm not even bothered about Islam or muslims here. I'm bothered about the prosecution that being critical of it results in you being abused by him and people like him. He recently shared a picture of a standing ovation at a Ayaan Hirsi Ali speech and it showed only a few people from the angle it was taken; caption, "predominately white male audience giving @Ayaan standing ovation at #AAcon15 today. #NewAtheism #Bigotry". Now that is bigotry. Now that IS racism.

I've called him out numerous times on different social media networks and he plagiarises people and gives links to other apologists in his little rancid circle as if it constitutes any form of argument. Perhaps it does, argues against his fricking sanity. I mention the barbary wars, Bosnia etc. Because all he does is claim US = devil and US/Israel = everything bad in the world including religious fundamentalism.

He misrepresents arguments, quotes and peoples views. This is one example of an exchange of emails between him and Sam Harris (who I'm not a massive fan of). http://www.samharris.org/site/full_text/....-werleman

There's just so much more but I'm getting this of my chest for now.. Jeez.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
04-04-2015, 08:16 AM
RE: Rant about CJ Werleman
Did you catch TTA's Cathy taking him to task on one of Seth's podcasts?

04-04-2015, 08:20 AM
(04-04-2015 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did you catch TTA's Cathy taking him to task on one of Seth's podcasts?

No! I'd like to see that, is there a link pleaaaaaaaseeee? Smile

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
04-04-2015, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 08:31 AM by DLJ.)
(04-04-2015 08:20 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 08:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Did you catch TTA's Cathy taking him to task on one of Seth's podcasts?

No! I'd like to see that, is there a link pleaaaaaaaseeee? Smile

:goes off to hunt: ... brb

Edit: :returns, out of breath:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...J-Werleman

"We are here to serve"

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post