Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-09-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
There is me complaining about being ill and I get a phone call off my bros wife saying my niece has been rushed to hospital and they have done a brain scan and she has some large mass on the top of her brain.... there doing a biopsy of it asap..... she is only two Sad

I cant even fucking go there to be with them caus if I dont go to work tommorow I will end up getting sacked...... I know I cant do anything even if I was there but that aint the case.

Fuck you life you big fat fucking cunt....... fuck you.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 03:47 PM
This is my bro and Abbey.......

[Image: 554390_3911874432148_1500891673_n.jpg]

Cant fucking sleep and im exhausted........ stupid how the first thought that came into my head was "please god dont let anything happen to her".... what the fuck am I asking that shit for.

[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
03-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Ranting corner
(03-09-2012 03:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  This is my bro and Abbey.......

[Image: 554390_3911874432148_1500891673_n.jpg]

Cant fucking sleep and im exhausted........ stupid how the first thought that came into my head was "please god dont let anything happen to her".... what the fuck am I asking that shit for.

And the first thought that came into my head was I'll pray for her. That's what people do I guess in an overwhelming situation. Anyway, Uncle Bemore. I'm sorry your sweet niece has to go through this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
03-09-2012, 03:57 PM
(03-09-2012 03:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And the first thought that came into my head was I'll pray for her. That's what people do I guess in an overwhelming situation. Anyway, Uncle Bemore. I'm sorry your sweet niece has to go through this.

Its crazy.... just spoke to my bro and she is seeing the surgeon either tonight or tommorow.... thanks though Erx.

03-09-2012, 04:47 PM
(03-09-2012 03:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-09-2012 03:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  And the first thought that came into my head was I'll pray for her. That's what people do I guess in an overwhelming situation. Anyway, Uncle Bemore. I'm sorry your sweet niece has to go through this.

Its crazy.... just spoke to my bro and she is seeing the surgeon either tonight or tommorow.... thanks though Erx.

My reaction is generally "oh boy, poor girl". God never enters my mind.

If it was my niece, I would be trying to find out exactly what kind of mass and exactly where and would be hitting the medical info sites. I always have to learn everything there is to know about anything bad that affects me or mine, and I cannot rest until I think I understand it, found who all the experts are etc etc. Then I feel I am better equipped to deal with it, and maybe make suggestions as to where treatment should occur. Hospitals are not all the same whatsoever, and one can find published success rates for treatment of most any disease if one digs long enough.

Maybe you want to try that approach, it does make one feel better to be informed and the chance of being of actual help is much better. Medicine is not all that hard to understand, if you can concentrate on one subject. It gives you something you can do for her - on your own time in your own space.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-09-2012, 05:01 PM
(03-09-2012 03:13 PM)bemore Wrote:  There is me complaining about being ill and I get a phone call off my bros wife saying my niece has been rushed to hospital and they have done a brain scan and she has some large mass on the top of her brain.... there doing a biopsy of it asap..... she is only two Sad

I cant even fucking go there to be with them caus if I dont go to work tommorow I will end up getting sacked...... I know I cant do anything even if I was there but that aint the case.

That's dreadful news. Sorry to hear. The best news is she's young and she'll recover fast. I'm sure everything will be okay, Bemore. Don't stress, just get better so you can go visit her Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
03-09-2012, 05:53 PM
(03-09-2012 03:13 PM)bemore Wrote:  There is me complaining about being ill and I get a phone call off my bros wife saying my niece has been rushed to hospital and they have done a brain scan and she has some large mass on the top of her brain.... there doing a biopsy of it asap..... she is only two Sad

Sorry to hear that! I hope it turns out to be something that they can easily treat.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
03-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks for all the words peeps...... I have been looking Dom but TBH until I know the results of the biopsy its all some scarey reading.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-09-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 06:44 PM by kim.)
First thing in my head was, "Poor baby, it's going to be scary for her." I'm kind of like Dom when this kind of stuff happens; I focus on everything going on in the situation. I try to remain positive without denying any possibilities.

It's frightening news, Bemore - get plenty of sleep, eat well, and stay healthy. You are not good to anyone if you aren't healthy. At the moment, your brother is concentrating on his baby. Positive or otherwise whatever happens, he will eventually need you; keep health your focus. If you have time, just being here and able to rant, might help you to blow off steam and keep your head on straight. There's a lot to be said for momentarily distracting the mind - it can relieve stress. Go with that -less stress is healthy for you and everyone.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Ditto what Kim said. It's always easy for outsiders to say these things, but I think it's very good to have a place to go and just let loose and know that other people are pulling for you, even though they might not say so.