Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-05-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Take the wife to breakfast, total disaster, take her back to the facility, talk to her sister while there, she states wife wants a divorce and half the house so she can come home..... I just love dealing with batshit crazy. Hobo

After , I went to treat the car for a wash...... looks great ! Smile , 1 1/2 hours later, its pouring fucking cats and dogs now..... I give up. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2014, 12:11 PM
(28-05-2014 11:52 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Take the wife to breakfast, total disaster, take her back to the facility, talk to her sister while there, she states wife wants a divorce and half the house so she can come home..... I just love dealing with batshit crazy. Hobo

After , I went to treat the car for a wash...... looks great ! Smile , 1 1/2 hours later, its pouring fucking cats and dogs now..... I give up. Dodgy

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2014, 12:48 PM
I finally find the perfect group of spontaneous, adventurous friends, and a cool boyfriend, and all of that is now down the drain.

Someone give me an award for being the world's largest fuck up.
28-05-2014, 01:51 PM
(28-05-2014 12:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I finally find the perfect group of spontaneous, adventurous friends, and a cool boyfriend, and all of that is now down the drain.

Then we will make them love you!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-05-2014, 02:17 PM
(28-05-2014 12:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I finally find the perfect group of spontaneous, adventurous friends, and a cool boyfriend, and all of that is now down the drain.

Nah, you're not even in contention Wink But Hug It OK. More friends and lovers will come. Can't avoid it when you have a personality like yours.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-05-2014, 02:30 PM
(28-05-2014 02:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  More friends and lovers will come. Can't avoid it when you have a personality like yours.

Yep, kind of the rule there; friends and lovers will always come and go. Sometimes it's not what we want and sometimes we find out... it's really what we need. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(28-05-2014 02:30 PM)kim Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  More friends and lovers will come. Can't avoid it when you have a personality like yours.

Yep, kind of the rule there; friends and lovers will always come and go. Sometimes it's not what we want and sometimes we find out... it's really what we need. Wink

That suspiciously sounds like a Rolling Stones song. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
28-05-2014, 02:48 PM
(28-05-2014 02:40 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 02:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Yep, kind of the rule there; friends and lovers will always come and go. Sometimes it's not what we want and sometimes we find out... it's really what we need. Wink

That suspiciously sounds like a Rolling Stones song. Drinking Beverage

I know! It didn't start out to be ... it just kind of ended up that way.

All I can say is ... true story, man. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
28-05-2014, 08:35 PM

Like I told you, everything isn't your fault, everyone around you just has sand in their vaginas. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-05-2014, 11:02 PM
(28-05-2014 08:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Like I told you, everything isn't your fault, everyone around you just has sand in their vaginas. Yes

Sadcryface Heart