Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-05-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-05-2014 04:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 04:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just been so blah this past week. Dumped money on a weekend away that I couldn't fully enjoy because I started getting sick, been nursing my sore throat for days now. Covering for jerks at work, and just meh. Just... Meh...

[Image: 12802-Trinidad-house-gecko-recently-hatc...ground.jpg]

Have a gecko(they are replacing seals)
Aww ferdi's was cuter (if I'm remembering you gave her one too), but I'll take him Big Grin
(29-05-2014 05:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 04:47 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Just been so blah this past week. Dumped money on a weekend away that I couldn't fully enjoy because I started getting sick, been nursing my sore throat for days now. Covering for jerks at work, and just meh. Just... Meh...

Hug Really hope you're feeling better soon!
Hug thanks moms!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 05:42 PM

Awwwz Sadcryface

How 'bout some chocolate flavored cold medicine Shy And a back rub! Hug

[Image: sugarfreechoctabs_big_1_3.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-05-2014, 05:49 PM
(29-05-2014 04:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 12802-Trinidad-house-gecko-recently-hatc...ground.jpg]

wait?!

Gecko?! Replacing seals?

I do not approve of this change.

(now i'll never get a seal from you Weeping )

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-05-2014, 05:53 PM
(29-05-2014 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Awwwz Sadcryface

Yes please Weeping

Edit: ooo I could have some soothing hot chocolate for my throat Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
29-05-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 06:03 PM by TheGulegon.)
(29-05-2014 05:53 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 05:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Awwwz Sadcryface

Yes please Weeping

Edit: ooo I could have some soothing hot chocolate for my throat Big Grin

Done and done Hug
[edit] I got the wrong idea about your need for hot chocolate, didn't I Confused
[Image: babeco10.jpg]

@Moms!
Ikr! Geckos should be sought after for the bouncer position, not the welcoming committee!
[Image: FNVAllGeckos.jpg]

Tongue

29-05-2014, 06:04 PM
(29-05-2014 05:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 04:57 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: 12802-Trinidad-house-gecko-recently-hatc...ground.jpg]

wait?!

Gecko?! Replacing seals?

I do not approve of this change.

(now i'll never get a seal from you Weeping )

[Image: 6a01538eb19425970b016766f0bc29970b-pi]

Here have one. Tomorrow will be a get your seal last day before geckos.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-05-2014, 12:00 AM
I got given some card thing the other day when I was in town. I just pulled it out of my pocket and saw what it is...

"Are you created or evolved?"
"check it out: creation.com/coe"
"evolutionthelie.com"
"www.questionsoflife.com"

Damn I wish I read it in town so I could argue with that old man that gave it to me...
Talk about missed opportunity.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
30-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Why can't all people in customer service and call center customer service be as nice and friendly as banks? It's always so easy and friendly when talking to the bank, you feel like they actually want to help you and not just get your call over and done with to get on to the next person.
Pisses me off everyone else can't be like that, I'm old, I aint got time for shitty customer service.
30-05-2014, 12:30 AM
(30-05-2014 12:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why can't all people in customer service and call center customer service be as nice and friendly as banks? It's always so easy and friendly when talking to the bank, you feel like they actually want to help you and not just get your call over and done with to get on to the next person.
Pisses me off everyone else can't be like that, I'm old, I aint got time for shitty customer service.

What mythical fairyland bank are you with? My bunch act like I'm trying to steal my own money.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-05-2014, 04:21 AM
(30-05-2014 12:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I got given some card thing the other day when I was in town. I just pulled it out of my pocket and saw what it is...

"Are you created or evolved?"
"check it out: creation.com/coe"
"evolutionthelie.com"
"www.questionsoflife.com"

Damn I wish I read it in town so I could argue with that old man that gave it to me...
Talk about missed opportunity.

Idiots live where you live too eh?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube