Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-05-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Angry

Ooooo! I might as well play the lottery! My luck is sooo hot right now! NOT!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 03:49 PM
I hate it when I do something stupid that's really my own fault. Weeping

Yesterday, I noticed the dustpan was close to the step in the garage and thought, 'I should move that someone will get hurt."

Today I'm walking into the garage and step on the dustpan, twisting my ankle -- the very one I twisted slightly while walking through the garage earlier this week. Dodgy

It is my fault, I should have moved the damn thing when I saw it yesterday.

The rest of the garage however is NOT my problem and the "boys" will have to take care of it when school/colege is out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-05-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm buying a big zapper this year.

I opened up my front door...and less than a second late (quite literally) a bug flew into my ear. I shook my head around violently, stuck my finger in my ear, and shook my head around again. The buzzing stopped. A few minutes later I went back inside and laid down. The goddamned thing started buzzing again. I thought the bastard flew out, but there is was buzzing around again. I'll say it again, I'm buying a bug zapper!

31-05-2014, 04:55 AM
(30-05-2014 11:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm buying a big zapper this year.

I opened up my front door...and less than a second late (quite literally) a bug flew into my ear. I shook my head around violently, stuck my finger in my ear, and shook my head around again. The buzzing stopped. A few minutes later I went back inside and laid down. The goddamned thing started buzzing again. I thought the bastard flew out, but there is was buzzing around again. I'll say it again, I'm buying a bug zapper!

meh, not like there's anything inside your head for it to eat anyway.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Funny as hell! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-05-2014, 05:38 AM
I feel really drunk. I don't drink.

Something is wrong.

Test. Can someone respond to his?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
31-05-2014, 05:43 AM
My head hurts.

And I mean hurts... a lot.
It's not especially painful but for fucks sakes, this headache has not gone away for at least two days now. It is better than yesterday, which was downright debilitating, but I have fucking work I need urgently done and I cant concentrate enough to do it!

(31-05-2014 05:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I feel really drunk. I don't drink.

Something is wrong.

Test. Can someone respond to his?

No.

Now go see your GP.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-05-2014, 05:44 AM
i oknephew iscomingm i turnes fidty last thurdday. bobody rang exceot civic video. Thanks giys.

Banjo.
31-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Still pissed off at the rude bitches who insulted mother and I at the grocery store.

Angry
31-05-2014, 08:48 AM
(31-05-2014 08:26 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Still pissed off at the rude bitches who insulted mother and I at the grocery store.

Angry

Sorry, want a hug?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube