Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-06-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I bet the Matt vs. Sye debate is yet another one I should dam well avoid listening to. It drives me nuts how Sye has acted in just about every recording and video I've seen and heard so far. I wander if he's that disrespectful by nature.

Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
02-06-2014, 03:18 PM
(02-06-2014 12:22 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I bet the Matt vs. Sye debate is yet another one I should dam well avoid listening to. It drives me nuts how Sye has acted in just about every recording and video I've seen and heard so far. I wander if he's that disrespectful by nature.

Dodgy

If sye was to debate a philosopher, he would be dropped on his head.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-06-2014, 08:57 AM
The department of transportation has sent us a ton of samples to test for freeze/thaw, water/concrete ratio, air content, compression strength, etc. I get to do the water and air content tests first. Problem, I apparently am having a negative reaction to the oils used to lubricate the saw while cutting samples. So my hands and arms HURT.

I still got 20 more samples to do.
04-06-2014, 12:14 PM
I need to study but I don't want to. Bah.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
04-06-2014, 05:00 PM
(04-06-2014 12:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I need to study but I don't want to. Bah.

[Image: 0048_MAG_KNOWFEELBRO_BRIGHT.jpg]

.... Study what exactly?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2014, 05:00 PM
(04-06-2014 05:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 12:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I need to study but I don't want to. Bah.

[Image: 0048_MAG_KNOWFEELBRO_BRIGHT.jpg]

.... Study what exactly?

I'm taking ASL (American Sign Language)

I have class tonight too.
04-06-2014, 05:08 PM
(04-06-2014 05:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: 0048_MAG_KNOWFEELBRO_BRIGHT.jpg]

.... Study what exactly?

I'm taking ASL (American Sign Language)

You must have levels of perseverance far greater than my own...
I could never study something like that. Not interesting enough...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2014, 05:11 PM
(04-06-2014 05:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm taking ASL (American Sign Language)

You must have levels of perseverance far greater than my own...

I've always wanted to learn. I love it so far, but its hard work. Lots of memorizing movements.
04-06-2014, 09:52 PM
(04-06-2014 05:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 05:08 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You must have levels of perseverance far greater than my own...

I've always wanted to learn. I love it so far, but its hard work. Lots of memorizing movements.

So you eavesdrop on deaf people's conversations? Consider
Genius! Because they're up to something... I know they are... I'm on to them... Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-06-2014, 10:14 PM
SON OF A BITCH!!

I just bit my (swollen) inner cheek and in doing so forced a lot of pressure down on my burgeoning rear molar.
Hurt a fuck tonne!

As if I don't already have enough trouble focusing on my work! I have four essays I need to write and familiarise myself with for tomorrow and I am having a remarkably hard time focusing right now.
And that is not even getting into any of my proper school work or my own private study project.