Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
05-06-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I want this school year to end. I have so much shit to do!Censored

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2014, 02:18 PM
(05-06-2014 02:08 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want this school year to end. I have so much shit to do! Censored
Huh
I thought it was over for everyone already... ?

You'll have time enough to do shit ... sometimes, it's just as important to enjoy doing nothing in particular and have fun. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
05-06-2014, 02:22 PM
(05-06-2014 02:18 PM)kim Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 02:08 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want this school year to end. I have so much shit to do! Censored
Huh

You'll have time enough to do shit ... sometimes, it's just as important to enjoy doing nothing in particular and have fun. Drinking Beverage

The thing is I leave later but they go back to school earlier. So when those kids out now are sitting on the bus in august I will be back flipping in my back yards(I would be in capoeira long enough to know how to do a back flip.)

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
05-06-2014, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 08:29 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Why do morons usually come in bands of two and three? TrollTube again.

Some butt ... (his actual username even says it)..

Butt decided to talk down to some video guy, and tell him to correct some petty detail in grammar or speech. At the same time, he made basic errors of his own that even I could notice. Facepalm Butt also posted smack directed at the video poster's would be people, saying that his national people couldn't grasp the basics of English grammar, which is their tongue.

I wrote "grammar snob =/= grammar want-a-be," because a true snob would have risen to their standards, and not screw it up for everyone to see, complete with (edit) written in grey above their snoot and toot post. I deleted it shortly thereafter, because I figured it's better not to feed the troll.

Well, some idiot I nicknames as Nitz (after ditz) asked me if I was the video poster's mom. Uhm... I thought that was really rude, as I had posted nothing directed at the video poster, but at the troll who was snooting a petty order.

I clarified that I expected butt to rise to his own standard, and said "thank you for being rude." Nitz went on to bite me within the same thread, being dishonest about why I deleted my post and what I had said in it. For what I could tell, Nitz didn't give a dam that her little ha ha was felt rude, and continue pushing me to repost it for sir butt.

As usual with idiot trolls, nitz kept going on basically calling me a butt wounded pussy and attention whore.

~When our species is a chalkboard of bad and a tiny line of good, I find it very hard to desire it's survival.~
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Why are some people such jerks?

I went to a nearby convenience store yesterday to get something to drink and there was an older lady there walking with a combination walker/wheelchair of some sort. I said good morning to her and she sneered and just said 'yeah, okay'. I ended up behind her at the checkout and then she was struggling with the door and her apparatus and seemingly having a great deal of difficulty getting out.

I said to her to wait just a second and I would help her. She told me to take care of my own business. Fine, now I can't get out the damn door because she is blocking both trying to get out and I have to get back to the office. I smiled again - at this bitch-and said here let me get that door for you and put my hand on the door. Then she glared and me and told me I almost made her fall.

Well, have a nice fucking day to you too, you old bat. Then had to wait for her to get out of the drive into the parking lot so I could leave...for a brief flicker I wondered how bad it would dent my car if I just pushed her mean, old ass out of the damn way.

Makes me wonder why I try to be pleasant to people.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-06-2014, 11:03 PM
AAAAAAaaaah... Gasp kanker sore ... side of tongue, near the tip. Got the evil-dead shit on it now. I hope tomorrow is it's last day... I'd like to enjoy my food this weekend.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
06-06-2014, 12:01 AM
All this week I've been deep cleaning my home. When I say "deep cleaning," I mean literally every inside surface has been *scrubbed* relentlessly besides the tops of the walls and behind the stove. Tuesday I was going at it for 10 hours straight and my boyfriend finally begged me to stop and eat something.

Well anyway, I was thinking today that I've already done so much....but I still have so much left to do before everything is clean-clean. (I know, I know. This is totally a first world problem.)

If I'm still awake for much longer, I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw. Tongue

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
06-06-2014, 07:22 AM
(05-06-2014 02:22 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 02:18 PM)kim Wrote:  Huh

The thing is I leave later but they go back to school earlier. So when those kids out now are sitting on the bus in august I will be back flipping in my back yards(I would be in capoeira long enough to know how to do a back flip.)

Wait... so you just stand in your backyard and do back flips all day?
I find this image extremely hilarious.
That is all, you may continue.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
06-06-2014, 08:05 AM
Have the day off today. For the first time in my entire life I woke up and can't go back to sleep Facepalm

Don't get me wrong, I've got all kinds of trouble going to sleep, but once I've managed, I can sleep for days on end. Literally.

All I wanted to do was sleep in today. Guess I might as well clean the house... Dodgy

[Image: dlapuo244d3.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
06-06-2014, 10:38 AM
(06-06-2014 12:01 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  All this week I've been deep cleaning my home. When I say "deep cleaning," I mean literally every inside surface has been *scrubbed* relentlessly besides the tops of the walls and behind the stove. Tuesday I was going at it for 10 hours straight and my boyfriend finally begged me to stop and eat something.

Well anyway, I was thinking today that I've already done so much....but I still have so much left to do before everything is clean-clean. (I know, I know. This is totally a first world problem.)

If I'm still awake for much longer, I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw. Tongue

"" I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw.""

Have felt the exact same way - many many times.
Heart

"Presumably man with hair on fire can be used to cook eggs and bacon..."MorondogLaugh out load