Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-06-2014 10:38 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 12:01 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  All this week I've been deep cleaning my home. When I say "deep cleaning," I mean literally every inside surface has been *scrubbed* relentlessly besides the tops of the walls and behind the stove. Tuesday I was going at it for 10 hours straight and my boyfriend finally begged me to stop and eat something.

Well anyway, I was thinking today that I've already done so much....but I still have so much left to do before everything is clean-clean. (I know, I know. This is totally a first world problem.)

If I'm still awake for much longer, I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw. Tongue

"" I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw.""

Have felt the exact same way - many many times.
Heart

I would pay good money to have someone like one of you two to clean this pigsty ! Thumbsup

Even when I pay a house cleaner around here, the place doesnt look much different after.... tho the way they move around doesnt exactly instill confidence to begin with. Confused

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 05:33 PM
(06-06-2014 10:38 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 12:01 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  All this week I've been deep cleaning my home. When I say "deep cleaning," I mean literally every inside surface has been *scrubbed* relentlessly besides the tops of the walls and behind the stove. Tuesday I was going at it for 10 hours straight and my boyfriend finally begged me to stop and eat something.

Well anyway, I was thinking today that I've already done so much....but I still have so much left to do before everything is clean-clean. (I know, I know. This is totally a first world problem.)

If I'm still awake for much longer, I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw. Tongue

"" I think I should google the psychological need to clean everything you own until your fingers are raw.""

Have felt the exact same way - many many times.
Heart

I don't know about cleaning my fingers raw, but I have been known to flip out when things are in disorder, followed by potential hours of attempting to re-establish it....

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
06-06-2014, 10:30 PM
The skin on my hands and wrists are shiny and pink from being in bleach all day long.....I really need to stop this. But at least I don't feel as lonely now. LOL.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
07-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Make myself a bowl of cereal this morning, take the first bite, and it's stale. Dodgy

07-06-2014, 09:08 AM
(07-06-2014 08:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Make myself a bowl of cereal this morning, take the first bite, and it's stale. Dodgy

Needs more First World.

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-06-2014, 09:21 AM
(07-06-2014 09:08 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-06-2014 08:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Make myself a bowl of cereal this morning, take the first bite, and it's stale. Dodgy

Needs more First World.

Yeah. Laugh out load

07-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Went to an appointment yesterday, just realized I filled out on at least four forms that the date was may 6th instead of June..... Facepalm how embarrassing, wtf is wrong with me?? Laugh out load

People used to laugh at me when I would say "I want to be a comedian". Well nobody is laughing now!

You can never lose a homing pigeon - if your homing pigeon doesn't come back, what you've lost is a pigeon.
07-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Had to go into work today. The plan was to swap offices around due to change in personnel and duties. Days of discussion with the man in charge as to what furniture is going where. Had an idea in my mind of where I wanted IT to put computer, phone, and other electronics and how I would set up other things.

So, drag my ass out of bed and head to the office. Man in charge has neglected to make proper arrangements so the one really important piece of furniture I was to have isn't available (but might be some day in the future). Other piece of furniture won't fit through the door.

Fine...so MIC says...what furniture do you want and where do you want it. I ask my options and he snaps back to give him an answer. I replied that I needed a minute to think about since I already had a plan and that wasn't going to work so I had to think about it. He snaps again that he needs an immediate answer.

So, I sat down and said...ya know, if you are going to yell at me when I come in here on a Saturday you just put whatever you want in there and where you want it and I will work with it.

FUCK! Why are some people just assholes?

Essentially a waste of my time - IT still needs to do their thing so MIC's big plan of us just being able to get right to work Monday ain't happening either. Dodgy

This is why I hate people.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude
07-06-2014, 07:13 PM
So... could be sent off to some military boot camp thing for 6 weeks... how's that for fucked up?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
07-06-2014, 07:27 PM
(07-06-2014 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... could be sent off to some military boot camp thing for 6 weeks... how's that for fucked up?

Do they allow "the gays" in the kiwi military?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense