Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-06-2014 08:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 04:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  I fear Muffs might be in for a blanket party. Drinking Beverage

Wtf is a blanket party?

Quote:It'll do you good and help you too. Thumbsup

fuck off

Quote:Hold on, is the mandatory part the talk about the LSV, or is the LSV the mandatory part? Or are they both mandatory? That opening isn't structured too well...

The talk is mandatory, the course thing.. well I dunno yet I haven't been to the talk.

Quote:I just got an email from work saying Ive been "Invited and expected to attend" the company "Learning Institute.

Is it 6weeks of intense physical exercise? No? Than stfu. Tongue

Quote:Oh...I've also been called to jury duty.

Lucky!

6 weeks would be fine if I WASNT PREGNANT! Lol

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 08:11 AM
(08-06-2014 07:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 07:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  You could get a letter from your doctor saying that you should not attend.

I might have to. My ASL teacher was telling me they made his wife participate a couple years ago and she was as pregnant as I'm going to be. My concern is the letter wont mean anything. Oh well. I'll tough it out as much as I can.

The letter has a great deal of legal force if it comes to a labor dispute.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-06-2014, 08:13 AM
(08-06-2014 08:11 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 07:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I might have to. My ASL teacher was telling me they made his wife participate a couple years ago and she was as pregnant as I'm going to be. My concern is the letter wont mean anything. Oh well. I'll tough it out as much as I can.

The letter has a great deal of legal force if it comes to a labor dispute.

Yeah. I have a doctors appointment this week. I'm going to go over it with him.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
08-06-2014, 08:14 AM
(08-06-2014 08:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 08:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wtf is a blanket party?

fuck off

The talk is mandatory, the course thing.. well I dunno yet I haven't been to the talk.

Is it 6weeks of intense physical exercise? No? Than stfu. Tongue

Lucky!

6 weeks would be fine if I WASNT PREGNANT! Lol

The point was not 6weeks sucks, the point was that 6weeks of intense physical exercise with shitty people living on an army barracks sucks more than 3 days of casual team building exercise with shitty people, of which you can go home to your own house at night.

Pregnant or not, I do believe I am winning for shittiest situation right now, don't you be trying to take that title from me sister! the baby aint gonna help you win this one.
Big Grin

Pending of course if it is actually compulsory or not (which I will find out in 8hours), so you do actually have a possibility of being in the shittiest situation right now if it turns out I don't actually have to go to this thing.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-06-2014, 08:16 AM
(08-06-2014 08:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 08:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  6 weeks would be fine if I WASNT PREGNANT! Lol

The point was not 6weeks sucks, the point was that 6weeks of intense physical exercise with shitty people living on an army barracks sucks more than 3 days of casual team building exercise with shitty people, of which you can go home to your own house at night.

Pregnant or not, I do believe I am winning for shittiest situation right now, don't you be trying to take that title from me sister! the baby aint gonna help you win this one.
Big Grin

Pending of course if it is actually compulsory or not (which I will find out in 8hours), so you do actually have a possibility of being in the shittiest situation right now if it turns out I don't actually have to go to this thing.

*grin* I tell ya what. I'll go do six weeks for you. You go into labor for me! Big Grin Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-06-2014, 08:17 AM
(08-06-2014 08:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 08:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The point was not 6weeks sucks, the point was that 6weeks of intense physical exercise with shitty people living on an army barracks sucks more than 3 days of casual team building exercise with shitty people, of which you can go home to your own house at night.

Big Grin

*grin* I tell ya what. I'll go do six weeks for you. You go into labor for me! Big Grin Heart

Sounds like a deal to me. I will team build the shit out of those cunts.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-06-2014, 08:18 AM
(08-06-2014 08:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 08:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  *grin* I tell ya what. I'll go do six weeks for you. You go into labor for me! Big Grin Heart

Sounds like a deal to me. I will team build the shit out of those cunts.

Hug Hahahahaha! I needed that! Thank you!

[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
08-06-2014, 05:27 PM
This! Shit! Stinks!

[Image: anglo-epoxy-concrete-crack-filler-258516-p.jpg]

gawdam!

08-06-2014, 05:40 PM
My son's parakeet who was a bit more than 10 years old died today...

Not like he uncovered the cage and found hm there.

He said the bird was fluttering around the bottom of the cage and died in his hand!!!!

I feel sad...
Sad

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

08-06-2014, 05:54 PM
fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccc​ccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my life