Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-06-2014 05:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccc​ccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk my life

I hear army life isn't that bad.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2014, 06:40 PM
(08-06-2014 08:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Hold on, is the mandatory part the talk about the LSV, or is the LSV the mandatory part? Or are they both mandatory? That opening isn't structured too well...

The talk is mandatory, the course thing.. well I dunno yet I haven't been to the talk.

Well it wouldn't be the first time you Kiwi's have been volunteered into service.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Muffs a blanket party is usually given to those that make life hard for the rest of the platoon/flight, etc.

Everybody gets to suffer because of one persons not playing well, and thus they get a blanket party.... its no joke.

When I was in basic, one guy from Hawaii didnt want to take a shower, guy was a real asshole to boot..... he did straighten out after he got his blanket party.

Drill sergeants know how to motivate a group, and have dealt with all to many wanna be badasses. You wouldnt be the first, nor the last.

They've seen this shit before... trust me. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
09-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Muffs in the military - has a sort of 'Private Benjamin' vibe about it.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-06-2014, 08:36 AM
So the passenger side window came out of my car *sigh* can't catch a break this week.

The Out Crowd.
09-06-2014, 09:22 AM
(09-06-2014 08:36 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So the passenger side window came out of my car *sigh* can't catch a break this week.

It actually came out ? Gasp

09-06-2014, 09:25 AM
(09-06-2014 09:22 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 08:36 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So the passenger side window came out of my car *sigh* can't catch a break this week.

It actually came out ? Gasp

One side did yeah.

My window came out of its track in the winter due to ice. Luckily it would stay up (since I dont have the money to fix it right now) Last night I bumped the window switch and it came down a bit. I went to fix it and instead of doing what it normally does and come up slowly when I put it back in place it shot out. Sadcryface

The Out Crowd.
09-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(09-06-2014 09:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:22 AM)War Horse Wrote:  It actually came out ? Gasp

One side did yeah.

My window came out of its track in the winter due to ice. Luckily it would stay up (since I dont have the money to fix it right now) Last night I bumped the window switch and it came down a bit. I went to fix it and instead of doing what it normally does and come up slowly when I put it back in place it shot out. Sadcryface

That sucks. Have you gone for an estimate? Sometimes its not as bad as you may think. Also inquire at some shops to see about used parts to help keep the cost down.

Wish I could help you, but we're a bit to far apart for a service call.Undecided

09-06-2014, 10:19 AM
(09-06-2014 10:13 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 09:25 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  One side did yeah.

That sucks. Have you gone for an estimate? Sometimes its not as bad as you may think. Also inquire at some shops to see about used parts to help keep the cost down.

Wish I could help you, but we're a bit to far apart for a service call.Undecided

I appreciate the thought though. Thank you.

No I havent gotten a quote. I'm gonna have to wait till Friday most likely. I hope its not t0o bad. I have an excellent mechanic so I'm hoping for the best. \

The Out Crowd.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Ugh. Looks like a rainy drive tonight. I hope I don't have to run any errands for the mechanics or I'll be all night. I'm house sitting. Hope the neighbors don't think I'm a thief. They shouldn't - what thief brings their own beer? Tongue

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.