Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-06-2014, 05:28 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-06-2014 03:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 02:07 AM)Dee Wrote:  Are you OK?

To be perfectly honest I'm not, I'm actually a little a little pissed I missed the 6 oclock news because of it.

pro tip: When something is on tv that you want to watch, don't open the door to someone screaming in pain and yelling to call the cops complaining about being stabbed because it will mean you will miss out on said tv program. Especially when the person you than invite in and call the cops and ambulance for turns out to have been threatening your neighbor with a knife, is on probation and just punched out your neighbors windows (hence all the blood).

I am glad you're ok, Muffs, and on about your life. I was concerned.

Yeah, its a sorry bit about the program; maybe you can catch a recast.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 04:59 PM
(11-06-2014 09:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I get to do a glucose test tomorrow! Rainbow Vomit

Sweeeeeeet. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh, fuck - I just realized that, for the first time in my life, I am older than the President of the U.S. Facepalm Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2014, 05:13 PM
(12-06-2014 05:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, fuck - I just realized that, for the first time in my life, I am older than the President of the U.S. Facepalm Weeping

That reminds me of a thought I had only a couple of weeks ago. When I was a kid I used to watch old movies and look at people like Cary Grant, Paul Newman, and the like, and think, "what do women see in those old men?" and now I think, "I'd like a piece of that!" Shocking

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
12-06-2014, 05:44 PM
(12-06-2014 05:13 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 05:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, fuck - I just realized that, for the first time in my life, I am older than the President of the U.S. Facepalm Weeping

That reminds me of a thought I had only a couple of weeks ago. When I was a kid I used to watch old movies and look at people like Cary Grant, Paul Newman, and the like, and think, "what do women see in those old men?" and now I think, "I'd like a piece of that!" Shocking

Oh man. Gene Kelly *whistles*

[Image: tumblr_ldlz46bPzz1qew997o1_500.jpg]

They don't make em like that anymore.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-06-2014, 06:14 PM

Uh, I hate to break it to you, but unless you and ol' Barack Hussein Obama have been aging at different rates, that's been true for over six years.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
13-06-2014, 07:50 AM
So when I get a cold, the usual sequence is:

Day 1 -- I feel a little bit "off" with a bit of a sore throat.

Day 2 -- sore throat is worse, runny nose begins.

Days 3 and 4 -- basically drowning in snot -- non-stop coughing, sneezing, blowing my nose all day long.

Day 5 -- pretty much back to normal.

I am now on day 2 of this sequence. Guess what tomorrow is? The "Horribly Hilly Hundreds" bike ride -- over a hundred miles of non-stop big steep hills. Normally, I enjoy doing this (I enjoy it enough to have paid $75 or thereabouts for an entry), but it's not going to be much fun on day 3 of a cold. The timing couldn't possibly be worse.

On top of that, on my way to work this morning, one of the traffic lights turned yellow, then red, just as I was approaching it.

Being the impeccably logical, rational person that I am, I have come to the only possible conclusion: God exists, and he be hatin' on me.

Laugh out load
13-06-2014, 02:52 PM
I've literally had it with the freaky bitch treatment because I don't rise to the majorities double standard! Is that what I'm supposed to be?

Some fake faced, unfeeling Barbie BITCH with mega-elite skills in language that also do nothing but butt kiss all the way to the lower levels of hell!?
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
13-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Out of a job at the end of the month.
13-06-2014, 03:13 PM

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

is my suggestion.
Just turn back time.

Evil_monster

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.