Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-09-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Atothetheist: Sex sounds good right now, but sadly my boyfriend is one of those who is waiting until marriage. Pills are also my thing sometimes, but not as much. Thanks for the advice. Hug

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 09:55 AM
When people get pissy for no reason. >__<
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
(06-09-2012 10:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 11:43 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Right now, life is pissing me off badly.

I'm in a long-distance relationship with someone that I love with all of my heart, but it's hard because we don't talk as much, with school and all. I trust him and I know that he truly is crazy about me, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about us drifting.

If you saw my other thread, "The Old Me", you know that I've picked cutting back up. Lately I've been to the point that if I don't bleed, I'm not satisfied. I want pain. Honestly, I hate it. I want to quit and move on with my life, but it's like I'm addicted. It's killing me.

Me and my best friend are drifting and though things are getting better, there are still some things about her that bother me. She's changed. I'm working on ignoring/accepting it, it's just so hard.
Maybe I should get more friends?

Anyways, I'm done.
Peace Sleepy

Find something that dulls the need. Have sex if need be. I don't fucking care how you do it, as long as nobody gets hurt, least of all you.

Shit happens in life; but thats the fun part. Cuz, in Death, NOTHING happens. Now thats depressing.

Cutting was never something that I got into, taking pills was.

I would steal, and buy some whenever possible, to deal with my will to not live.

I was at a deep depression point after finding out that K died(See m thread in reconvering from religion section), and it still haunts me today.

I may not be able to stop myself from forgetting, and lingering to those fucking feelings, but I WILL TRY MY DAMN HARDEST to prevent people from exeriencing, or even trying to understand, my pain.

I want to save you from yourself, but how can I? I can't even save myself from blaming myself on a death I had no control over.

This is the time where I really wish I could just Hug you, and tell you everything is going to be fine, but I won't lie, you deserve the truth.

Life maybe shit(right now or forever),but shit is better than Nothing at all.

Before you guys worry; I am off the pills. I found a meaning to life: try your damn hardest to make it the best one you have, because it is THE ONLY ONE.

Holy shit man, I never knew you had to go through times like that! Your only 15! What type of 'pills' were you taking?
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2012, 06:35 PM
(07-09-2012 04:14 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(06-09-2012 10:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Find something that dulls the need. Have sex if need be. I don't fucking care how you do it, as long as nobody gets hurt, least of all you.

Shit happens in life; but thats the fun part. Cuz, in Death, NOTHING happens. Now thats depressing.

Cutting was never something that I got into, taking pills was.

I would steal, and buy some whenever possible, to deal with my will to not live.

I was at a deep depression point after finding out that K died(See m thread in reconvering from religion section), and it still haunts me today.

I may not be able to stop myself from forgetting, and lingering to those fucking feelings, but I WILL TRY MY DAMN HARDEST to prevent people from exeriencing, or even trying to understand, my pain.

I want to save you from yourself, but how can I? I can't even save myself from blaming myself on a death I had no control over.

This is the time where I really wish I could just Hug you, and tell you everything is going to be fine, but I won't lie, you deserve the truth.

Life maybe shit(right now or forever),but shit is better than Nothing at all.

Before you guys worry; I am off the pills. I found a meaning to life: try your damn hardest to make it the best one you have, because it is THE ONLY ONE.

Holy shit man, I never knew you had to go through times like that! Your only 15! What type of 'pills' were you taking?

No fucking clue. I just took what I could find.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-09-2012, 09:05 AM
So you decided to take some completely random pills to make yourself feel better?
08-09-2012, 09:33 AM
another job application reply email, same shit different day, "the shortlisting was very hard blah blah unfortunately you've not been shortlisted".

[Image: oscar.png]
08-09-2012, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 02:40 PM by FSM_scot.)
Its almost 9.40 at night. Pitch black outside, I can't see more than a few inches outside my window. And there is someone cutting the grass in their garden. Really? at this time of night when you cant see a thing?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 07:51 PM by earmuffs.)
So looking at franchises, the one I wanted (well not exactly, but the one I wanted wasn't expanding it's franchise so this is this next best thing) costs $350,000!!!! just to get into the franchise.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Ain't paying $350,000 for a franchise where the market isn't even established in this country.
I'd much rather just start up an independent business simply copping all the products they sell (donuts, coffee, soft-serve, fraps, sundays etc.. breakfast options).

Also looking at retail, there is a LOT of retail on the ideal street I want.
So I guess if I wanna make this work I better get on to it. Contact some suppliers, find out how much coffee machines are etc.. Contact a design company all that good stuff. Even have to contact the person who supplies polystyrene cups, see how much they are and how much it'd cost to put a logo on them.

Better get cracking.

edit: OH and if anyone has a good name idea for a donuts/coffee store I'd love to hear it. I'm leaning towards maybe "Hole in the Wall" or "The Hole" or "Dough Lotta Nuts"

08-09-2012, 08:26 PM
(08-09-2012 07:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So looking at franchises, the one I wanted (well not exactly, but the one I wanted wasn't expanding it's franchise so this is this next best thing) costs $350,000!!!! just to get into the franchise.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Ain't paying $350,000 for a franchise where the market isn't even established in this country.
I'd much rather just start up an independent business simply copping all the products they sell (donuts, coffee, soft-serve, fraps, sundays etc.. breakfast options).

So I guess if I wanna make this work I better get on to it. Contact some suppliers, find out how much coffee machines are etc.. Contact a design company all that good stuff. Even have to contact the person who supplies polystyrene cups, see how much they are and how much it'd cost to put a logo on them.

Better get cracking.

edit: OH and if anyone has a good name idea for a donuts/coffee store I'd love to hear it. I'm leaning towards maybe "Hole in the Wall" or "The Hole" or "Dough Lotta Nuts"

Muffin's Hole

Muffnuts

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-09-2012, 08:30 PM
(08-09-2012 08:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 07:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So looking at franchises, the one I wanted (well not exactly, but the one I wanted wasn't expanding it's franchise so this is this next best thing) costs $350,000!!!! just to get into the franchise.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Better get cracking.

Muffin's Hole

Muffnuts

"Muffin's Hole"
seriously?
You don't see the innuendo associated with that? Tongue

Can't have Muffs, Muffin, Earmuffs in it, just a nice fun donut store name.