Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-06-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-06-2014 06:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-06-2014 06:10 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You are in the minority there. Does your family know this cause if so one would imagine they would just cut off a piece for you and leave it unseasoned.

They have done this before, many times, but this time they were like nope.

My mum would make me cook my own meals if I didnt want what the family was having. Just saying.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2014, 07:40 PM
(26-06-2014 07:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(26-06-2014 06:14 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They have done this before, many times, but this time they were like nope.

My mum would make me cook my own meals if I didnt want what the family was having. Just saying.

Then hobbits work much different then humans do.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-06-2014, 07:56 PM
(26-06-2014 07:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(26-06-2014 07:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My mum would make me cook my own meals if I didnt want what the family was having. Just saying.

Then hobbits work much different then humans do.

No that was pretty standard around my place too.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
26-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Who wants to see a page full of hate?

https://www.facebook.com/theconservative...6373695902
26-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Also I'd like to rant about how a super hot apartment and pregnancy make you feel like death. That is all.
26-06-2014, 08:06 PM
(26-06-2014 07:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(26-06-2014 07:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Then hobbits work much different then humans do.

No that was pretty standard around my place too.

Not like it matters anymore I cut off the out side of the meat and ate the unseasoned insides.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-06-2014, 08:11 PM
The black flame is dead and the Prometheon is abandoned. I wish I could love Satanism if Satanists weren't so goddamn stupid. Satanic values? None. The only thing that interests the mind of a worthless Satanists is sex and drugs and I have no desire for either. Luciferians can kiss it as well, Deism beat them to the punch centuries ago. Just Deism with sparkles. Trollish and unknowledgeable about anything concerning reality. I hereby have quenched the Black Flame and have broken the Risen Horns.

Kiss it LaVey and your worthless church. Burn in gasoline and kiss my Censored you stupid CensoredCensored. Censored Mr. Black and Gilmore also you soft spoken bearded Censored sucker

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
26-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Soooo..... I passed the first round of the physics olympiad. Is that a good thing? Or is that stupidly wasting 5 hours every saturday for the next 6 weeks? Translation: 5 hours w/o TTA on saturday Consider

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
27-06-2014, 05:56 AM
So.. 5 days later it's turned out that giving up soft drinks, energy drinks, KFC, lollies (gave chocolate up ages ago), crisps and assorted bread buns covered in a delicious pink icing has been one of the easiest things I've ever done. Junk food addictive my ass.. Dodgy

[Image: oscar.png]
27-06-2014, 07:25 PM
My doc put me on meds that make me feel sick...

And I now have the flu, thanks to my family having it! Weeping

Next time anybody in my family is sick, I'm leaving that house and not returning until a few days after they are better!

I'm fucking over this shit!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.